22 AAA v. 21 AAA

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually we didnt air them up until we lost to a horrible Splendora team that was up by 13 then we came back and dropped a punt and a td pass so before you start talking to much trash you need to realize that the best team does not always win and the Splendora shepherd game proves excatly that.

Guest luke tha drifter

sup

Actually we didnt air them up until we lost to a horrible Splendora team that was up by 13 then we came back and dropped a punt and a td pass so before you start talking to much trash you need to realize that the best team does not always win and the Splendora shepherd game proves excatly that.

superstud.....ARE YOU CRAZY.....shepherd won one game splendora won 7, how can you say shepherd is better, splendora was looking ahead to coldspring and played flat. Didn't coldspring pound shepherd, and splendora beat coldspring.....THe difference in a good team and shepherd is a good team makes plays when it counts obviously shepherd has not learned that lesson.

Guest dailynews

Please explain to me how Coldspring is the best team in the district when they lost two district games. I know there is a lot of questioning on this website between the PNG, DAYTON & LUMBERTON District Standings but its pretty cut and dry in 22 3A. No need for any tie breaker or point spread !!!!!

SPLENDORA 5-0

CLEVELAND 4-1

COLDSPRING 3-2

LIBERTY 2-3

SHEPHERD 1-4

TARKINGTON 0-5

Please explain to me how Coldspring is the best team in the district when they lost two district games. I know there is a lot of questioning on this website between the PNG, DAYTON & LUMBERTON District Standings but its pretty cut and dry in 22 3A. No need for any tie breaker or point spread !!!!!

SPLENDORA 5-0

CLEVELAND 4-1

COLDSPRING 3-2

LIBERTY 2-3

SHEPHERD 1-4

TARKINGTON 0-5

They are not the best, team Splendora is the district champ.

Splendora has the best chance in round 1.  If it wsnt for a fumble on the goalline last year, they beat a Silsbee team that no one gave them a chance of beating.  Splendora by 6 in a close one.

let's see now.  Jasper actually DID beat Silsbee in a game few people in the District gave them a chance of winning, especially at the start of District play.

But you 22-3a folks have a good point.  Splendora is the district champion, playing third place Jasper.  Splendora should clearly be the favorite, and Jasper is the underdog.  You get no argument from me on that.  :)

no one has a chance but I would pick cleveland over k ville if I had to pick one.

The Jasper qb will run all over splendora and wos is wos

Kville has had the closest games against the worst teams like BC, OF, HF, and HJ  I think they are a better team than jasper but play down to their competition.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder