22 AAA v. 21 AAA

Guest JackNtheBox

:D :D :D Depends on what I ate.

By the way, I never said I was overlooking anyone in the playoffs. There was a question asked, so I answered it. Im just having fun, that is what its for. Please unwad your panties now. ;D

I know its all in good fun or I would not be on here, but you should take the panties out of your mouth when speaking to the big boys. ;D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations 21-AAA on your pre district season victory over 22-AAA. Because of all your hard work the UIL would like to present to you your new championship rings and a shoe deal for each player on your. . .wait a minute you haven't even had a playoff game yet WHAT! Big as your heads are we thought you had won the superbowl already. I sure hope your jaybird butt can back up your alligator mouth!!! GO GET EM 22-AAA. Remind em it's been a long time since pre-district!

Congratulations 21-AAA on your pre district season victory over 22-AAA. Because of all your hard work the UIL would like to present to you your new championship rings and a shoe deal for each player on your. . .wait a minute you haven't even had a playoff game yet WHAT! Big as your heads are we thought you had won the superbowl already. I sure hope your jaybird butt can back up your alligator mouth!!! GO GET EM 22-AAA. Remind em it's been a long time since pre-district!

Well said.  If I could give you some karma I would.

Yall all in 22-3A JUST GO AHEAD AND PULL OUT THE ROUND BALL. If yall need a air pump i can bring one to the Kville game, and we can give that to yall as a good Sportsmanship Award!!!!! How would yall like that ?

O and yall can share that among all of yall in 22 3A..... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yall all in 22-3A JUST GO AHEAD AND PULL OUT THE ROUND BALL. If yall need a air pump i can bring one to the Kville game, and we can give that to yall as a good Sportsmanship Award!!!!! How would yall like that ?

Man all this talk from 22-3A has me thankful there is a "NO MERCY RULE" in Texas HS FB. 

My fellow 21-3A opponents will have the folks from 22-3A in Austin Lobbying for one after this weekend.

Good Luck to the WOS Stangs, KV Kats & Jasper Dawgs may you Rep. 21-3A well.

You bring the air pump and I'll use the needle to deflate your heads

ALL OF THIS TALK ABOUT 22AAA BEING BETTER TEAMS NOW THAN THEY WERE IN THE PRESEASON IS TRUE. BUT COULD IT BE POSSIBLE THAT 21AAA GOT BETTER AS THE YEAR WENT ON AS WELL? OH SAY IT AIN'T SO. THAT WOULD BE JUST PLAIN UNFAIR. WOS IS A BEAST THAT IS ON A MISSION. KVILLE IS FINALLY HEALTHY AND TO BEAT THEM YOU WILL HAVE TO SCORE POINTS (ALOT OF THEM). AND JASPER JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER EVERY WEEK. SO MAYBE WE CAN ALL START LIVING IN REALITY WHERE OTHER TEAMS BESIDES YOUR OWN GET BETTER.           

GO 21AAA

ALL OF THIS TALK ABOUT 22AAA BEING BETTER TEAMS NOW THAN THEY WERE IN THE PRESEASON IS TRUE. BUT COULD IT BE POSSIBLE THAT 21AAA GOT BETTER AS THE YEAR WENT ON AS WELL? OH SAY IT AIN'T SO. THAT WOULD BE JUST PLAIN UNFAIR. WOS IS A BEAST THAT IS ON A MISSION. KVILLE IS FINALLY HEALTHY AND TO BEAT THEM YOU WILL HAVE TO SCORE POINTS (ALOT OF THEM). AND JASPER JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER EVERY WEEK. SO MAYBE WE CAN ALL START LIVING IN REALITY WHERE OTHER TEAMS BESIDES YOUR OWN GET BETTER.             

GO 21AAA

preach it brotha!!

GO 21AAA

Or maybe 22 3A just looks like they got better after pre season because they started playing each other.  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder