Kirbyville vs. Cleveland Predictions/SETXSPORTS WILL BROADCAST THIS GAME

KFDM COOP

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TravelingBandsman

I'm gonna go for my Liberty County allies. I wish I could see this game, because it's at my college campus, but I'm in the band here and we're traveling to the SFA/NSU game that Saturday.

Cleveland 14

Kirbyville 10

What???? You got to be a little kid!!!! Kirbyville is too much for Cleveland...holla back at me Sunday morning.

after some recent terrible seasons its nice to see Cleveland turning the corner and getting back into the playoffs but Kirbyville will be a little too much this week IMO.

All I can say its a new TRIBE of INDIANS that will be facing the Kirbyville team. This one will not be a as easy a task as it was at the first of the season. I know kids from both teams will be a good hard fought game. But you have to take your hat off to Coach Tullos and the new coaches, They have fought and taught lotsa football this year! I pick the tribe in a tight one!

Some of these predictions are out right comical!  Kvilles' only lose came at the hands of a Top 10 team in WOS as we all know, and the tale of the two halves in that game are polar opposites!  With the boys healthy as they are and the statement game against HF Friday night!  This game can and probably will get out of hand really fast!  A little note to Cleveland fans!  HF beat Silsbee 35-14, Kville beat Silsbee 29-28, and Kville obliterrated HF 68-29!!!  And Silsbee was a pretty dang good football team that just missed the playoffs!  IF they could have thrown the ball with success they would have made it!  Kville wins this one!  Good luck to both teams!

Some of these predictions are out right comical!  Kvilles' only lose came at the hands of a Top 10 team in WOS as we all know, and the tale of the two halves in that game are polar opposites!  With the boys healthy as they are and the statement game against HF Friday night!  This game can and probably will get out of hand really fast!  A little note to Cleveland fans!  HF beat Silsbee 35-14, Kville beat Silsbee 29-28, and Kville obliterrated HF 68-29!!!  And Silsbee was a pretty dang good football team that just missed the playoffs!  IF they could have thrown the ball with success they would have made it!  Kville wins this one!  Good luck to both teams!

:D :D :D Man!!! U aint never lied!!!

:D :D :D Man!!! U aint never lied!!!

Never have and never will!  As I have read all season long, the facts don't lie!!! ;) ;) ;)  Just don't ask me any score prediction!  I am not a Vegas bookie and stay away from that!  Just know what the boys are bringing!!!  Pretty sure Alverez will have a can in his back pocket too ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder