Lumberton vs. Houston Smiley Predictions/THIS GAME WILL BE BROADCASTED HERE!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not given much of a chance but Smiley has a great Coach who played for Aldine, Wisc, and the NFL. Smiley has a great bunch of kids well respected and was very IMPRESSED with their behavior on the sidelines. They have a pretty quick qb and a good running back but struggle to throw the ball. Will be a good game and good luck to Hussey from Lumberton bc his dad is really cool.  ;D You kids from Lumberton live it up bc you have made everyone believers.

big house ,my thoughts also, dayton has speed,ozen has speed,the jags

had speed: contaiment baby.thanks for our district,wich has some of the

best athletes around,we have seen speed,know what its like. 

bmtsoulja, plenty of seats on the ltrain,got some presidential cars just for ya.

82 5a champ says b-train is pulling out sat. morning,we got our ticket for that also.hope bmt. puts some whip on south,be there to root them on man.

be wearing raider stuff,but im rooting for them bruins baby. ;D

raiders 35

smiley  19

First let me say this

Congratulations Lumberton

Second is dont underestimate these guys once you go up keep on poundin they dont give up that easily

Third I hope to see a great ball game friday dont disappoint me because this is probably going to be the only playoff game i go to seein the bh situation

Good Luck Lumberton

and make it to round two

Guest PurplePride

LUMBERTON BY AT LEAST 21! Too bad the football players can't watch Smiley's Band perform at halftime........They are a contests nightmare, but VERY ENTERTAINING! They crack me up everytime I have seen them! They flat get into it! Don't miss their halftime show Lumberton fans...... ;D Course yalls band is awesome too!

GOINDIRAIDONCOS! ;D

LUMBERTON BY AT LEAST 21! Too bad the football players can't watch Smiley's Band perform at halftime........They are a contests nightmare, but VERY ENTERTAINING! They crack me up everytime I have seen them! They flat get into it! Don't miss their halftime show Lumberton fans...... ;D Course yalls band is awesome too!

GOINDIRAIDONCOS! ;D

It is still pretty good but near the size it use to be but they do make some noise in stands.

I say Lumberton by 21!  Also, I came down for the Lumberton/Nederland game and am soooo glad I did!  It was worth the 745 mile trek! LOL!!!!!!!  But, if Lumberton wins this Friday, does anyone know if they will have a game the next weekend since that is Thanksgiving weekend?  If they win and play that weekend I am bringing my little boy who is so excited!  I know colleges play the day after Thanksgiving and that Saturday but I am unsure if high schools have playoff games then or not.  Thanks!

GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Lumberton has a very balanced attack. Hussey is really good!!!  Not to mention #17, your other running backs,  your qb, and that swarming D.

LUMBERTON by 21.  I would love to see lumberton knock out Lamarque... they need to see that 224a is for real... even if my dogs aren't in the playoffs :'( :'( :'(

Good Luck, Lumberton.....we know you will represent SE Texas well! I say L-Train 30, Smiley 12! As I've been saying all year, it takes a good team to make the playoffs, but it takes a bit of luck to do something when you get there. At this point in the game, I'd rather be lucky than good! WB's rooting for ya! ;D

Thanks!! And we're rooting for WB also!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder