Splendora Vs. Jasper 1pm Saturday in Humble. Who will it be?

nimine

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JackNtheBox

Im glad to see that Splendora is the underdog, that is how it has been all year.  An easy win is a bold statement to make.  I can tell you there aint no quit in the Cats.  The boys play hard and they're dang tough.  They have also shown that strength can beat speed.  I know that you think that you are in the greatest district in the universe and nobody has a chance, but you better be ready to play the Wildcats.  Ask Silsbee!  Get the win Cats.

Eeeeeasy Jasper win...

Easy for you to say from Orange!  ;D  This will be a VERY tough game.  I seem to remember last year everyone was picking Splendora to fold, and they played a very competitive game.

At least, I have not recognized any Jasper fans predicting an easy Jasper victory.  :)  Hope it stays that way.  The place to play the game is on the field.  And, I am thankful for that.  Most folks gave Jasper little chance of being in the playoffs this year, even as late as mid-way through the regular season.  But on the field the Dogs proved otherwise.  :)  Cheers to Coach Brooks for turning the program around in just one year.  This Spring the Dog baseball team went on a mission, maybe this is the year for the football team to also go on an inspired mission. 

Im glad to see that Splendora is the underdog, that is how it has been all year.  An easy win is a bold statement to make.  I can tell you there aint no quit in the Cats.  The boys play hard and they're dang tough.  They have also shown that strength can beat speed.  I know that you think that you are in the greatest district in the universe and nobody has a chance, but you better be ready to play the Wildcats.  Ask Silsbee!  Get the win Cats.

....or you can ask HF, who spanked both Splendora and Silsbee!! Dogs, they do play tough but I believe ya'll have this one!! Good luck, make 21-3A proud! GO DOGS!!!

Guest JackNtheBox

HFmom why should anyone ask HF anything?  Did yall make the play-offs?  I am not denying that your team was tough, but Splendora has gotten a lot better than they were on week 1 & Kville hung 68 on you Friday.  I believe it would be a different game if we happened to play again.  But who cares?  We have a football game to play.  Have fun playing basketball.  Beat the dogs!!!!!!!!!

HFmom why should anyone ask HF anything?  Did yall make the play-offs?  I am not denying that your team was tough, but Splendora has gotten a lot better than they were on week 1 & Kville hung 68 on you Friday.  I believe it would be a different game if we happened to play again.  But who cares?  We have a football game to play.  Have fun playing basketball.  Beat the dogs!!!!!!!!!

Kirbyville is a whole lot healthier than they were at the begining of the season. They will be tough to beat in the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder