Splendora Vs. Jasper 1pm Saturday in Humble. Who will it be?

nimine

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HFmom why should anyone ask HF anything?  Did yall make the play-offs?  I am not denying that your team was tough, but Splendora has gotten a lot better than they were on week 1 & Kville hung 68 on you Friday.  I believe it would be a different game if we happened to play again.  But who cares?  We have a football game to play.  Have fun playing basketball.  Beat the dogs!!!!!!!!!

give it up...22-3A is one of the weakest districts in 3A where as 21-3A IS THE HARDEST district in 3A! five GREAT teams are in this district, anything could have happened on any given friday night during district play. all 5 had play off potential and any of them could have competed in the play offs, unfortunately only the top 3 teams get to go, so no HF didn't make it in but if we had we would have spanked Splendora for the second time this year...as I said before, Jasper...ya'll have this one! GET 'EM DOGS!!!

Not so much a place for this thread, however I was just wondering if Bailey had played all the games for Jasper would he be leading the district in rushing?

Name            Team    Att  Yds  Yds/Att TD

Pierce Rhodes Kirbyville 155  1,529  9.86  19 

Dominique Bailey Jasper 113  826    7.31    12 

DePauldrick Garrett West Orange-Stark 125  806  6.45  12 

Hagan Daigle Hamshire-Fannett 108  754  6.98  8 

Joe Robertson Bridge City 157  707  4.50  4 

Jeremy Johnson Silsbee 109  625  5.73  9 

Broderick Jackson Kirbyville 86  613  7.13  5 

Chris Castle Silsbee 80  580  7.25  7 

Ortavious Hypolite West Orange-Stark 107  551  5.15  10 

Dustin Breaux Bridge City 83  548  6.60  8 

Jeremy Granger Orangefield 86  533  6.20  9 

Quintavious Garrett West Orange-Stark 66  527  7.98  4

give it up...22-3A is one of the weakest districts in 3A where as 21-3A IS THE HARDEST district in 3A! five GREAT teams are in this district, anything could have happened on any given friday night during district play. all 5 had play off potential and any of them could have competed in the play offs, unfortunately only the top 3 teams get to go, so no HF didn't make it in but if we had we would have spanked Splendora for the second time this year...as I said before, Jasper...ya'll have this one! GET 'EM DOGS!!!

Of coarse!! We all know that 21-3a is "the hardest district in 3A" Get real!  Don't be mad because yall couldn't hold it together long enough in district to "Spank" Splendora again as you say.  I was pretty sure the score was a 1 touchdown lead with 6 min left to go in the fourth quarter when they played yall and then yall got a cheap Pic 6, and then another score.  Sure sounds like a spanking to me!!!! NOT!!

Of coarse!! We all know that 21-3a is "the hardest district in 3A" Get real!  Don't be mad because yall couldn't hold it together long enough in district to "Spank" Splendora again as you say.  I was pretty sure the score was a 1 touchdown lead with 6 min left to go in the fourth quarter when they played yall and then yall got a cheap Pic 6, and then another score.  Sure sounds like a spanking to me!!!! NOT!!

Its okay HFMOM we all know what the real story is over here in 21-3A. As for Splendora they will not get the spanking from Jasper that HF gave them,  Jasper will go a little further and slapem like the "PUNK BEACHES" they are.

Guest JackNtheBox

Hornsfan86 why dont you go to some beach somewhere, since you're not playing football until 2008.  Otherwise shut your dumpster.  HF does not matter, please go start a I Love HF football somewhere else.  Jeleousy is a son of a gun, aint it?  SADD

Its okay HFMOM we all know what the real story is over here in 21-3A. As for Splendora they will not get the spanking from Jasper that HF gave them,  Jasper will go a little further and slapem like the "PUNK BEACHES" they are.

THANK YOU Hornsfan86!! I appreciate the back up! I just think it's funny that this guy thinks we are jealous?? He obviously has NO CLUE that HF is proud of the teams in 21-3A who made playoffs and realizes that our football year is over...the post is about who will win this game and I'm saying once again......

JASPER BULLDOGS by 21+!!!

Jasper 32, Splendora 20. I'm gonna call it closer than most of you just because the current Bulldogs haven't been in this situation and I think they'll start a little sluggish and pick it up as the game progresses...

I'm with you 92.  I think this game will be closer than most people think due to the fact that this is new territory for most of these kids.  We'll just have to wait and see how it goes down.

Too bad I can't be there even though it's in my own backyard. :P

Jasper by 21, Jasper by 30+, you people have lost your minds.  Here is how I see it.  Jasper is a very good football team and I have never said any different.  Since everyone wants to compare how both teams play alike opponents lets do that.  It slips my mind on how the HF vs Jasper game went but I know that they both played OF about the same.  So why is it that all of you seem to think a blow out?  I am not predicting a blow out for Splendora but I will say that they will WIN but it will be a close on given the caliber of athletes that Jasper has and the strength and will that Splendora has.  Get a win Cats!!!!! Cats 32  Jasper 28

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder