Silsbee vs Ce King

T-Lu

attended my first game of the year last night and was able to watch my Tigers  play   and  Ce king play  , if i was told correctly they play at 12, and it should be a good game the first 3  quarters  , Ce # 10 and 2 can handle the ball and get to the cup, but will run out of gas the last 8 mins, we should rack up alot of steals and layups  , but silsbee will have to match king toughness and boxout  or the game will be closer .. silsbee 88-70 we rolling right now   

5 minutes ago, T-Lu said:

attended my first game of the year last night and was able to watch my Tigers  play   and  Ce king play  , if i was told correctly they play at 12, and it should be a good game the first 3  quarters  , Ce # 10 and 2 can handle the ball and get to the cup, but will run out of gas the last 8 mins, we should rack up alot of steals and layups  , but silsbee will have to match king toughness and boxout  or the game will be closer .. silsbee 88-70 we rolling right now   

Go Tigers!!