Crosby 69 Port Neches-Groves 28/Final

AggiesAreWe

• bullets13 changed the title to Crosby 69 Port Neches-Groves 28/Final
2 hours ago, MrFleet23 said:

Fontenot showing some burst!

And he puts it on the ground at the end of the game while we’re about to score our 10th TD of the night🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ Sorry Cougar fans, the 14.2 household kept y’all from seeing 75 dropped on PNG at The Reservation🤬

5 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

And he puts it on the ground at the end of the game while we’re about to score our 10th TD of the night🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ Sorry Cougar fans, the 14.2 household kept y’all from seeing 75 dropped on PNG at The Reservation🤬

I think it would have been our 11th, but who’s counting.  We had a missed PAT to keep it at 69.

1 hour ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

So..... Is Crosby loaded with seniors or underclassmen this year ? Fill me in

Lots of returners but losing Kirkwood, Jones, Casey, three more studs from the front seven and a couple of linemen. Next year is the year we were supposed to be this type of good though, and I’ll just leave it at that. 

7 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

He’s just a sophomore, he’ll have it down by next year.  He’d probably start for any other team in this district.  You could always move him to the Hill.  😂

2 minutes ago, CCRed said:

He’s just a sophomore, he’ll have it down by next year.  He’d probably start for any other team in this district.  You could always move him to the Hill.  😂

Would NEVER go to The Hill. That “We can, we will” stuff might start rubbing off on me and make me feel like I’m part of their cult. 

30 minutes ago, Cherokee88 said:

69 points..... Is that the most points given up in school history?

No.  It could have been, but Crosby had 2s and 3s in the game starting in the second quarter.

1944: Port Arthur 89, Port Neches 0

1987: Aldine MacArthur 75, PN-G 0

2017: PN-G 72, Crosby 69

2021: Crosby 69, PN-G 28

2 minutes ago, NDNation said:

The minute Crosby stepped on the field for warm-ups,  I knew we were in trouble. Every kid on that team looked like a winner.

I forgot we were getting our butts handed to us, and actually enjoyed watching Crosby play...lol

We need to put out some mailboxes.

Don't ask me for any, I ain't helping yall. 😁