Liberal Logic

LumRaiderFan

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Tom Nichols, a professor at the U.S. Naval War College and at the Harvard Extension School who writes for USA Today and The Atlantic, claimed that Noem's American flag parade was "unserious, self-destructive, faux patriotic."

Nichols posted a picture of Noem's parade on Twitter with the caption, "Meanwhile, as Kabul falls." He deleted the tweet, but then reposted it, explaining his reasoning.

"I deleted this because it was too short. I wanted to make the point even more directly, as I did here. A charlatan like Noem riding through a superspreader event with a flag while Kabul falls is America, 2021: Unserious, self-destructive, faux patriotic," Nichols claimed.

"How does something like Kabul happen? It happens when you are no longer a serious country - when you cannot even deal with a pandemic and you think this nitwit waving a flag is a great idea. This is not a public that will engage in reasoned debate about the future of Afghanistan," the professor argued.

So Biden isn't responsible for the mess in  Afghanistan, Noem is? 

What's sad is not only do America hating fools like this provide cover for democrats, it comes from folks like Big Girl and that other troll on this board...unbelievable.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Tom Nichols, a professor at the U.S. Naval War College and at the Harvard Extension School who writes for USA Today and The Atlantic, claimed that Noem's American flag parade was "unserious, self-destructive, faux patriotic."

Nichols posted a picture of Noem's parade on Twitter with the caption, "Meanwhile, as Kabul falls." He deleted the tweet, but then reposted it, explaining his reasoning.

"I deleted this because it was too short. I wanted to make the point even more directly, as I did here. A charlatan like Noem riding through a superspreader event with a flag while Kabul falls is America, 2021: Unserious, self-destructive, faux patriotic," Nichols claimed.

"How does something like Kabul happen? It happens when you are no longer a serious country - when you cannot even deal with a pandemic and you think this nitwit waving a flag is a great idea. This is not a public that will engage in reasoned debate about the future of Afghanistan," the professor argued.

So Biden isn't responsible for the mess in  Afghanistan, Noem is? 

What's sad is not only do America hating fools like this provide cover for democrats, it comes from folks like Big Girl and that other troll on this board...unbelievable.

"Tom Nichols, a professor"

Enough said with those few words. The OVER educated in this country who believe they know everything have done more to damage this country than help it.