Trump to sue Facebook, Twitter, Google over alleged censorship

thetragichippy

1 hour ago, thetragichippy said:

This is the hidden content, please

This is a class action lawsuit.  But, it first has to be certified as a class action by a judge in order to proceed.  If this fails, it will just be an individual lawsuit.  I'm sure Trump's team has filed it with a judge they can count on.  

This lawsuit should succeed.  These social media platforms can be considered "quasi-government agencies" because they have special government protections that 100% private companies do not have.  This would be Section 230.   

It's been stated that they not only have censored conservatives but have censored true statements concerning the Corona Virus.  

Ain’t it funny how biggest DF in the world, who abuses his first amendment rights to spit on other people, makes fun of someone trying to defend that right? What a DF. How much more ironic can it get than that folks? This is what you get when trolls play both sides and don’t have the balls to speak their own beliefs. I can’t think of a lower life form than that. 

14 minutes ago, baddog said:

Ain’t it funny how biggest DF in the world, who abuses his first amendment rights to spit on other people, makes fun of someone trying to defend that right? What a DF. How much more ironic can it get than that folks? This is what you get when trolls play both sides and don’t have the balls to speak their own beliefs. I can’t think of a lower life form than that. 

Tell me you’re a trumper, without telling me you’re a trumper 

9 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

See, you jump on people, they challenge you, and you come up with this. People like you are the laughing stock of the world. All you do is try to tear down. Takes no balls to do that so here you are. 
Trolls……against everything and stand for nothing. Low life is the only requirement to be a troll. 

These social media outlets aren’t free enterprise, they’re a propaganda arm of the Democratic Party.  They take the Dem Party line, right or wrong.  Can’t post about hydroxychloroquine helping with Covid - Covid came from Wuhan Lab - Hunters laptop - but the Left has zero restrictions.  I could go on, but that’s enough damning evidence.  

8 hours ago, baddog said:

“ I can’t think of a lower life form than that”

I can, 

A democrat 

10 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

There is another topic asking you to define your definition of a 'Trumper'? Will you respond? Will you run? Did you trigger yourself again? Change your shorts then answer the question.

On 7/7/2021 at 9:50 PM, Hagar said:

These social media outlets aren’t free enterprise, they’re a propaganda arm of the Democratic Party.  They take the Dem Party line, right or wrong.  Can’t post about hydroxychloroquine helping with Covid - Covid came from Wuhan Lab - Hunters laptop - but the Left has zero restrictions.  I could go on, but that’s enough damning evidence.  

It doesnt help combat Covid. I haven't seen a physician who has prescribed it when I do inpatient hospital audits.  Dexamethasone, and anticoagulants are the treatment options. Convalescent Plasma is sometimes used; as well as, an antiviral med. I forgot the name.

On 7/7/2021 at 9:50 PM, Hagar said:

COVID comes from Hunter's laptop?

3 minutes ago, Big girl said:

It doesnt help combat Covid. I haven't seen a physician who has prescribed it when I do inpatient hospital audits.  Dexamethasone, and anticoagulants are the treatment options. Convalescent Plasma is sometimes used; as well as, an antiviral med. I forgot the name.

If you don't know a single doctor that has prescribed it, I question your knowledge as a nurse.  I know several doctors who have prescribed it and quite a few folks that have had it and it has worked.

15 minutes ago, Big girl said:

COVID comes from Hunter's laptop?

You’re not familiar with the use of commas or dashes to separate information?  I know a nurse and she’d never have assumed that Covid came from Hunter’s laptop.  Are you really that uninformed?  Are you really a nurse?  Baddog knew what my post says and he’s not a nurse, but based on these post, he appears quite more intelligent than you.  Please, instead of looking for a “gotcha moment” (Covid comes from Hunter’s laptop?) take a moment to think about how absurd your post looks.  No need to make yourself look foolish.

47 minutes ago, Big girl said:

American Journal of Medicine recommends use of HQC for Covid 19, as being possibly helpful. In reality, it helps some patients, and some it doesn’t.  The bad thing, the MSM and liberal Dr’s condemned it simply because Trump mentioned it.  Think - why would Trump mention it?  He doesn’t have a medical degree.  Someone with medical knowledge told him it helped, but because Trump said it, it was condemned.

This is the hidden content, please

8 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

If you don't know a single doctor that has prescribed it, I question your knowledge as a nurse.  I know several doctors who have prescribed it and quite a few folks that have had it and it has worked.

Not for hospital stays. That is not best practice, and is not the standard of care. A hospital will not be paid for the stay if a steroid, and an anticoagulant are not administered. This is per Interqual Guidelines.

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

You’re not familiar with the use of commas or dashes to separate information?  I know a nurse and she’d never have assumed that Covid came from Hunter’s laptop.  Are you really that uninformed?  Are you really a nurse?  Baddog knew what my post says and he’s not a nurse, but based on these post, he appears quite more intelligent than you.  Please, instead of looking for a “gotcha moment” (Covid comes from Hunter’s laptop?) take a moment to think about how absurd your post looks.  No need to make yourself look foolish.

You guys are stupid, so it wouldn't surprise me if one of you thought that. That is why I asked. You all believed that Biden would resign in June, which was asinine 

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Not for hospital stays. That is not best practice, and is not the standard of care. A hospital will not be paid for the stay if a steroid, and an anticoagulant are not administered. This is per Interqual Guidelines.

So it’s about getting paid and not best practice…nice.

That’s why I take my business to Houston. 

11 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You guys are stupid, so it wouldn't surprise me if one of you thought that. That is why I asked. You all believed that Biden would resign in June, which was asinine 

You want to know stupid?  It’s the 83M that voted for stuttering Joe, and by the way, you’re included.  Stupid!

45 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So it’s about getting paid and not best practice…nice.

That’s why I take my business to Houston. 

I live and work in Houston. If one doesnt use best practices and standards, he wont get paid. Interqual is used nationally. Experimental drugs are not paid for by insurance companies.