Michigan GOP Probe Finds No Evidence of Widespread Fraud in 2020 Election

InMAGAWeTrust

Ouch! 🤣🤣 Alright kooks.. let’s hear it. Are the Michigan conservatives RINOs? Is the deep state really that much smarter than Trump? Is Trump magically being inserted as president again just 2 weeks away again (major eye roll) Please explain...

This is the hidden content, please

Michigan’s Republican-controlled state Senate released a report on Wednesday concluded that there was “no evidence of widespread of systematic fraud” in the 2020 

The report, released by the state Senate Oversight Committee, said that its “clear finding is that citizens should be confident the results represent the true results of the ballots cast by the people of Michigan.”

5 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Ouch! 🤣🤣 Alright kooks.. let’s hear it. Are the Michigan conservatives RINOs? Is the deep state really that much smarter than Trump? Is Trump magically being inserted as president again just 2 weeks away again (major eye roll) Please explain...

Michigan’s Republican-controlled state Senate released a report on Wednesday concluded that there was “no evidence of widespread of systematic fraud” in the 2020 

The report, released by the state Senate Oversight Committee, said that its “clear finding is that citizens should be confident the results represent the true results of the ballots cast by the people of Michigan.”

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE PRESENTED AT THIS TIME to prove either significant acts of fraud or that an organized, wide-scale effort to commit fraudulent activity was perpetrated in order to subvert the will of Michigan voters,” the 

The investigation included a review of the results from Antrim County, where human errors originally led to incorrect results. WHILE THE COUNTY’S UNOFFICIAL RESULTS SHOWED BIDEN WINNING, TRUMP ULTIMATELY WON WITH 61 PERCENT OF THE VOTE, ACCORDING TO THE HILL.    

emphasis added

Your trolling is horrible.

1 minute ago, Derf Nosneb said:

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE PRESENTED AT THIS TIME to prove either significant acts of fraud or that an organized, wide-scale effort to commit fraudulent activity was perpetrated in order to subvert the will of Michigan voters,” the 

The investigation included a review of the results from Antrim County, where human errors originally led to incorrect results. WHILE THE COUNTY’S UNOFFICIAL RESULTS SHOWED BIDEN WINNING, TRUMP ULTIMATELY WON WITH 61 PERCENT OF THE VOTE, ACCORDING TO THE HILL.    

emphasis added

Your trolling is horrible.

Omg this guy is seriously in denial lol 

4 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Omg this guy is seriously in denial lol 

Using quotes from an article YOU posted is not denial. It's proof you are picking and choosing to make a mute point and troll.

Your sophomoric posts and childish insults are actually amusing to the 95% who only read your poorly written diatribes.

Each time you get backed in a corner you move on to another post.

The anti-conservative posts from a conservative news outlet to make his point when it suits his fancy……and fails miserably. I don’t think they have come up with a pet name for that yet. We are referred to as kooks for wanting an investigation into voter fraud this far into a term, but DFs can keep posting against it with ease. Such is the life of a troll. Your mommy should be proud.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

You guys need to get over it. Trump lost, move on.

I'm just here for the troll, IDGAF who won, actually stayed off SM for 4 months the day after the election. So most of these posts I don't care or have a clue about what the MSM is putting out. 

We all get 1 vote, you click the box and move on, so please don't lump me into your bag of supporters of the previous POTUS. 

I voted AGAINST Clinton and AGAINST Biden, nothing more or nothing less

And MAGA Twit we have yet to see you answer one post with anything above a 6 graders insult...

31 minutes ago, Derf Nosneb said:

I'm just here for the troll, IDGAF who won, actually stayed off SM for 4 months the day after the election. So most of these posts I don't care or have a clue about what the MSM is putting out. 

We all get 1 vote, you click the box and move on, so please don't lump me into your bag of supporters of the previous POTUS. 

I voted AGAINST Clinton and AGAINST Biden, nothing more or nothing less

And MAGA Twit we have yet to see you answer one post with anything above a 6 graders insult...

If you agree that trump lost, then why are you in here brother? 🤪🤪