Central vs. Ozen Predictions?

The following comments are just what we like to call outhouse rumors but there's some facts buried in the story so here I go.....

Stowers and Rison among others came to Central 3 years ago and turn that program from worst to first but in the process, Stowers made many enemies including those who he brought with him.  If 6 coaches came with Stowers, 5 have left to either Ozen or Heritage.  Stowers' arrogance rub alot of coaches/die hard Central fans the wrong way, especially Rison so I look for this to be no holds barred grudge match with Rison and Co coming out on top........

nothing to play for in the game but pride.  central is the better team, but ozen is capable of playing central close, in which case anything can happen.  I'm expecting central to win this game, but it wouldn't completely shock me if ozen pulled an upset.

Central 28

Ozen 20

"The Game of No Meaning"

Both of these teams are home bound....  Ozen is up and coming with its new staff, but had some first year hard luck...  Central is in turmoil of a season thrown away...  Jags come in the game angry but defeated, Ozen enters this game to put an even more damper on a dissapointed season for the Jags....  Jags have all the capability in the world to win this game, but  9is the fight gone?

Jags should win this... But Ozen might surprise...  Jags I hope you haven't given up!!!!  Go Jags!

The following comments are just what we like to call outhouse rumors but there's some facts buried in the story so here I go.....

Stowers and Rison among others came to Central 3 years ago and turn that program from worst to first but in the process, Stowers made many enemies including those who he brought with him.  If 6 coaches came with Stowers, 5 have left to either Ozen or Heritage.  Stowers' arrogance rub alot of coaches/die hard Central fans the wrong way, especially Rison so I look for this to be no holds barred grudge match with Rison and Co coming out on top........

Well somebody needs to bring some TP to the outhouse cuz you didn't wipe very well!  Stowers and Rison are great friends who are going to try their best to beat each other.  Rison came here with the goal of being a HC and he did it.  Stowers needed to make changes on his staff and he did it...I've seen y'all post about giving the coaches what the need.  If you've got sorry dudes on your staff wouldn't you want changes.  What you call arrogance, I call confidence!

Just look at what he has done since being at Central:

2 winning seasons in 3 years and this years' team has mostly JRs so they will be back!

Improved facilities...actually gave the athletes their own locker rooms, when before all it was was an open space!  And we still got less than everyone else!

More scholarships given out than Ozen and WB the last 2 seasons...(4 in 2005 and 6 in 2006...not to mention the other kids who went to college on partial rides) ;D

New scoreboard and support from businesses around the community not just in the North! ::)

I could go on but we our talking about Ozen...Jag wins...even though I don't know anyone, besides the select few who trully love the Jags, will care!  Let's see if we can get the fans out or will the just sit at home and complain! ::)

Well somebody needs to bring some TP to the outhouse cuz you didn't wipe very well!  Stowers and Rison are great friends who are going to try their best to beat each other.  Rison came here with the goal of being a HC and he did it.  Stowers needed to make changes on his staff and he did it...I've seen y'all post about giving the coaches what the need.  If you've got sorry dudes on your staff wouldn't you want changes.  What you call arrogance, I call confidence!

Just look at what he has done since being at Central:

2 winning seasons in 3 years and this years' team has mostly JRs so they will be back!

Improved facilities...actually gave the athletes their own locker rooms, when before all it was was an open space!  And we still got less than everyone else!

More scholarships given out than Ozen and WB the last 2 seasons...(4 in 2005 and 6 in 2006...not to mention the other kids who went to college on partial rides) ;D

New scoreboard and support from businesses around the community not just in the North! ::)

I could go on but we our talking about Ozen...Jag wins...even though I don't know anyone, besides the select few who trully love the Jags, will care!  Let's see if we can get the fans out or will the just sit at home and complain! ::)

I guess I should give a score to get those Jag and Panther fans out there going...Jags 28 Panthers 14 ;D

OZEN AT CENTRAL (LAMAR STADIUM)

THE BEAUMONT BOWL

The Jaguars versus the Panthers at Lamar Stadium. The most exciting part of this game might be the bands at halftime. The Panthers are playing the best ball they have played all year, while the Jaguars have consistently under performed. Look for the Panthers to ride the wave of emotion and take out the Jaguars. When the clock hits zero it will be....

TOUPS GRAPHICS' FEARLESS PREDICTION

OZEN 21 CENTRAL 17

I guess with us being ranked lower than Ozen in the setx polls,that was a ploy by someone to motivate us. I am a jag fan and I dont need no more motivation! This is a wasted season for us and Ozen,after this game,after we try to break each other into pieces,lets reflect on what could have been. Its time to start to focus on getting Bmt back to being the Pro Football Capitol of the World! Do you recall the old days when that was true?  Westbrook is on the right track,how many times have anybody dogged their coaches? Coaching(SMITH,DURLEY) will make or break you,we use to have fundamentals,heart,hunger. If my Jags can take this laying down,I stand corrected,but not wrong! Wake Up Jags and Panthers! Lets get back to what we use to do in BMT and that is to play top caliber football like the Brook seems to be still displaying,make the Bmt Bowl mean something again and also the post season,No CHS,OHS pitiful,now lets break each other up,No one wins!

There really is no meaning to this game! I agree these two teams had so much talent and neither has shown up.  Central was predicted to be one of the better schools in the greater houston area and they have let us down tremendously. It really doesn't matter Kelly would beat both of them!

!Tiolet Bowl!

Realy?  You think so.  That's your opinion.  I wonder why Kelly isnt' on any of the Beaumont team's schedule?  They would get smoked, man. 

I disagree soulja...  Kelly has some talented kids and good coaching..  they could compete (no blow outs)with ozen and centrl... brook would maul them...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin