Hardin Vs. East Chambers

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MelanieT I can tell you speak from the heart about your team, but last friday night against Kountze late in the second half with the  game on the line, EC coaches put Tramine Thomas who was hurt back in the game. WHY? was he their best chance ?  Or did they not have faith in there team with out Thomas???

MelanieT I can tell you speak from the heart about your team, but last friday night against Kountze late in the second half with the  game on the line, EC coaches put Tramine Thomas who was hurt back in the game. WHY? was he their best chance ?  Or did they not have faith in there team with out Thomas???

It isn't that our coaching staff didn't have faith in our team, but Tramain provides a standard around which our team can rally. He can be a catalyst that fires up our team to play better than they would normally. That is the extra-dimension that Tramain Thomas adds to the East Chambers team. Not only can he make himself look good on the field, but he can make others look AND play good. That move by the coaches could have been all about inspiration.

And very well said, Melanie. It takes a team to win a football game. GO BUCS!

I wasnt gloating over tramain. he didnt fall cause he was hurt and the players didnt hit him late. Theres a difference between Injured and Hurt. Injured is when you have something major wrong with you and you cant play and hurt is when you bruise your arm up and stuff or get a stinger in your shoulder or something. what sportsman said is true. did E.C coach did not have faith in the whole team??? As soon as tramain got in the game he got sacked.

Guest airitout123

I wasnt gloating over tramain. he didnt fall cause he was hurt and the players didnt hit him late. Theres a difference between Injured and Hurt. Injured is when you have something major wrong with you and you cant play and hurt is when you bruise your arm up and stuff or get a stinger in your shoulder or something. what sportsman said is true. did E.C coach did not have faith in the whole team??? As soon as tramain got in the game he got sacked.

This might help you...

http://dictionary.reference.com/

Guest ECBucFan

Hardin has come a long way with new Coach Larry Haynes. They are capable of winning this game because they are a team. They also remember 52-0 last year at halftime. Revenge is sweet!!!!!

Man, that took a lot of gall to even say that! EC asked to mercifully end this game at halftime. The Hardin official agreed. I was standing right there (as I was walking out to the parking lot) and overheard the conversation. Had EC wanted, triple digits could have gone up. You oughta' have a little gratitude for EC's posture on this, and not act like EC went out to try and run the score up or anything like that, and that so called "REVENGE" is needed. Don't twist things. 

This ought to be a Dandy. But, before I make a prediction, is EC healthy? This is a need to know thAng. Not because I think EC is one dimensional, but covering Marsh is a Thomas size task, IMO. Hardin is explosive and EC is an all around great team... and explosive. I'm thinking a barnburner, regardless.

Lionheart, this isn't a Kountze thread either. EC fans should read what you wrote about one player getting hurt in the HD-WH thread, and the excuses u made afterwards.

Man, that took a lot of gall to even say that! EC asked to mercifully end this game at halftime. The Hardin official agreed. I was standing right there (as I was walking out to the parking lot) and overheard the conversation. Had EC wanted, triple digits could have gone up. You oughta' have a little gratitude for EC's posture on this, and not act like EC went out to try and run the score up or anything like that, and that so called "REVENGE" is needed. Don't twist things. 

That may be true and all, but the fact remains that the Hardin boys WILL remember that 52-0 beatdown.  It doesn't matter that EC wanted to end it...and what do you mean "Hardin official"?  I thought it was a TASO official, not a "Hardin official" that was in charge of the game.  Revenge may not be the key word, but they will be determined to not be embarrassed like last year.

Anyway, I think it will be a game to watch and enjoy, but Hardin wins 34-21.

This ought to be a Dandy. But, before I make a prediction, is EC healthy? This is a need to know thAng. Not because I think EC is one dimensional, but covering Marsh is a Thomas size task, IMO. Hardin is explosive and EC is an all around great team... and explosive. I'm thinking a barnburner, regardless.

Lionheart, this isn't a Kountze thread either. EC fans should read what you wrote about one player getting hurt in the HD-WH thread, and the excuses u made afterwards.

Ok dont bring me down or anything. All i said was what i saw. plus what i said on the HD-Wh thread was i asked that HD bobcat 55 what they did dirty and i pointed out that a WH person asked a HD person if they wanted to meet and fight.......I made this thread so i think i can speak my opinion on it. all i said was that kountze brought the pain.

They mock what they don't understand.  I know that EC could have scored at will that night.  I also know that having the class they have, they probably wouldn't have.  Now that Hardin's program is heading forward and they've won some games this year, people are losing sight and forgeting where they came from. (mostly fans I mean).  I'm just hoping for a good game, for Hardin - win, lose or draw, this season has been an amazing acomplishment.  I've said it before and I'll say it again...EC, along with Newton, is one of the best 2A teams in the state.  Kountze beating them may have bent the spirits of the Bucs, but I'll bet it didn't break 'em.

Hardin better be ready, alot of people "believing" Hardin can win, won't make it a simple task come Friday.

The Hornets have a lot to prove. People seem to think Hardin isn't ready for prime time. The facts is they are a very talented team. The key word here is team. It seems that EC has built their hopes on the health and talent of one player. I feel this will be a great game and that Hardin will play with heart and pride. They will earn the respect of their opponents.

The key word here is team. It seems that EC has built their hopes on the health and talent of one player.

You say that based on what fact? I'm not trying to start something. I'm trying to point out that the Buccaneer OPPONENTS are the ones that have said these things. I don't think that the Buccaneer TEAM has built "their hopes" on one player. I think that's what all you guys have said and now you're all believing your own spin!

I fully understand you supporting Hardin and that you are confident they will beat the Buccaneers tomorrow night. I don't understand you purporting to know what the Bucs have "built their hopes" on.

MelanieT I believe what the person said was that it "seems"to be what EC builds their hopes on. It was not based on a fact. From reading the threads on various posts, I believe that is where many people have based their opinions. They were not trying to ruffle your feathers by purporting to know anything as fact. I pray that Tramain Thomas is well and that the injury he suffered will affect him in any way for tommorrow night or in any other game he will play in the future. It sounds as though he is a great athlete and he has a bright future ahead of him. It should be a great game.

PS. I hope that I have not offended you in anyway, or that I have not made any grammar or spelling mistake on this post.

Just joking.

I hope you have a great day and that God blesses each and every minute of it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder