*Barbers Hill at C.E. King/KING WINS*

BH, lost another heart braker again.  We gave up a 99 yard kickoff return that ended up being the game.  We fumbled at least 6 times and lost 2 or 3, we threw two interceptions, of course one of those bonced off the ground and the ref called it a catch( 146 has a picture of it).  Some of the guy's ( I won't say who) looked like their mind was some where else. 

I can't believe the loss either, I sure enough the hill would dominate this game. But you never know when it come to Friday night and who has practiced their tails off during the week...ect. ect. Don't let them get you down Eagles, go out this week and finish off the year by handing Galena Park it's second loss.

this is typically how this year has gone for us we get the shaft with the refs

disappointed about it was shocked after the uneventful OT wish we could have had more of a chance but thats just the way it goes

Now lets beat GP next week and get to Track season

BH, lost another heart braker again.  We gave up a 99 yard kickoff return that ended up being the game.  We fumbled at least 6 times and lost 2 or 3, we threw two interceptions, of course one of those bonced off the ground and the ref called it a catch( 146 has a picture of it).  Some of the guy's ( I won't say who) looked like their mind was some where else. 

BH34, You my Friend should be a sports writer because that is exactly what happened. Some guys played thier hearts out and some were some where else.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin