*WO-S 49 OF 13 FINAL/COMMENTS/Video*

No matter what the final score is, I am proud of our kids. There is no quit in this bunch and they have been a joy to watch.

i don't think this result against this team is anything to hang your heads about.  congrats to WOS for the victory, and congrats to OF for keeping it interesting for awhile, and not quitting. 

Guest bleed orange

i don't think this result against this team is anything to hang your heads about.  congrats to WOS for the victory, and congrats to OF for keeping it interesting for awhile, and not quitting. 

Hey man, I love your quote at the bottom about sex and food. Thats a classic.

No matter what the final score is, I am proud of our kids. There is no quit in this bunch and they have been a joy to watch.

OF never quite thursday either.I remember one of your guys say.Kepp your head in the game its not over...that was with 2 seconds left...And OF has my respect,they got more points on the board than i thaught they would.Good game.

Scoring summary

OF -- Jeremy Granger 1-yard run. PAT Kick ( Derrick Evans ), 1st.

WOS -- Ortavious Hypolite 7-yard pass to Ronnie Dennis. PAT Kick ( James Haynes ), 2nd.

WOS -- Ortavious Hypolite 10-yard run. PAT Kick ( James Haynes ), 2nd.

WOS -- Ortavious Hypolite 5-yard run. PAT Kick ( James Haynes ), 2nd.

WOS -- DePauldrick Garrett 40-yard run. PAT Kick ( James Haynes ), 3rd.

WOS -- Quintavious Garrett 48-yard run. PAT Kick ( James Haynes ), 3rd.

Hats off to the Mustangs, once again guys yall have a great football team. I must be honest here, I knew that yall had a good football team, but I've been reading a lot of your post about how yall believe this team is better than last years team. I didn't think that was the case until I saw the Stangs play last night. I say that because last years team had an Earl Thomas and others, but after seeing yall play I agree. Very athletic as always, but instead of having one or two superstars, it seemed like every kid on that field was just a solid, solid football player. After our first drive, yall made adjustments and basically shut us down the rest of the night. Good Luck Mustangs in the playoffs...go make Orange County proud.

As for my Bobcats...great effort last night guys. Like true Bobcats you never quit and you played til the end. Keep your heads up and finish next week with a win.

Hey kicker, thanks for stopping by our tailgate party man, it was nice meeting you!!!

Hats off to the Mustangs, once again guys yall have a great football team. I must be honest here, I knew that yall had a good football team, but I've been reading a lot of your post about how yall believe this team is better than last years team. I didn't think that was the case until I saw the Stangs play last night. I say that because last years team had an Earl Thomas and others, but after seeing yall play I agree. Very athletic as always, but instead of having one or two superstars, it seemed like every kid on that field was just a solid, solid football player. After our first drive, yall made adjustments and basically shut us down the rest of the night. Good Luck Mustangs in the playoffs...go make Orange County proud.

As for my Bobcats...great effort last night guys. Like true Bobcats you never quit and you played til the end. Keep your heads up and finish next week with a win.

Hey kicker, thanks for stopping by our tailgate party man, it was nice meeting you!!!

Ditto! Good luck next week to the Bobcats. Yall never gave up. Yalls QB impressed me last night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin