Is The WO-S Coaching Staff Up Tight About Tonight

skipper

Oh I forgot, the sensitive posters on here get upset very easily.  Some of you people were on here yesterday were accusing the coach at orangefield of being a liar and a cheat.  All I do is complain from time to time about playcalling and get attacked by you 3 or 4 people. 

ALL you do is complain about play calling.  I guess we should all come to baseball games and complain about your umpiring!

Do not nerve yourself up with people that complain all of the time.  I wonder if ol mustang85 has gone to a practice or coaches meeting to get his plays installed into the gameplans?  No, I have it. He is one of the people that sits in the stands and screams out plays from up high.  7-1; District Champions, Ranked high in the state.  Averaging more than 30 points a game.  How many people would want that along with a Great Defense?  The next arguement is who have they scored the points on.  It does not matter,  30 point average is a 30 point average.  Amazingly, when they did not score 30, they still won.  Hopefully tonight, the average can go up even higher.  Mustangs, Keep playing hard.  You kids and coaches are doing great.  It does not matter if you only win by one tonight, just win baby.

Oh I forgot, the sensitive posters on here get upset very easily.  Some of you people were on here yesterday were accusing the coach at orangefield of being a liar and a cheat.  All I do is complain from time to time about playcalling and get attacked by you 3 or 4 people. 

If you are talking about me then call me by name. Don't beat around the bush. I don't think people are as sensitive as you think they are. I think that more and more are just done with you constantly trashing the coaches.

Do you really think that you only do it "from time to time"?

If you are talking about me then call me by name. Don't beat around the bush. I don't think people are as sensitive as you think they are. I think that more and more are just done with you constantly trashing the coaches.

Do you really think that you only do it "from time to time"?

"R" I really believe that you are much more intelligent than this. I know you have more to add to this message board not to mention to any conversation about Mustang football.

u need to count ur blessings and stop the negativity-- bad play calling what a crock-- I have watched WOS over the years and seen them adjust their Offense from 1 yr to the next to suit their personell-- i read a post the other day about not getting the ball to your 4.3 recievers - you would have to throw it all the way to Austin -- cause that's where all the 4.3 recievers u used to have are at-- they ain't here now men-- and your staff has made the adjustments to get the ball into the hands of the people that can make plays -- u should have been blessed with a coach like lumberton had that set all kinds of passing records and consistantly got his arse whipped-- Hooks been there for over 30 yrs averaging 8 wins a season "The best % in the State of Texas" all classes-- and some of you still have the gall to bad mouth ur own program-- every coach i the state of Texas would like to reach this level-- and can't -- but some of u fools know more huh -- WHAT A LAUGH UR

I was actually not thinking of anybody specific mr. STD, but if the shoe fits then put it on.  Kicker who needs a stick for that horse, as bad as STD's eyes are he may shoot the horse this weekend, mistaking it for a deer ofcourse.  Good luck this weekend STANGS and STD.

You aint too young yourself. :D

I bet you cant throw a football 10 yards anymore. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33