21 3a top 3 teams

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1bc, pitching pitching pitching, hicks clark dillon cessac

2 jasper

3 hj.

no bc player is scared to be on the diamond, our jv kids would be on varsity anywhere else in the district.  we dont rebuild we reload. dont forget about casey jackson, that kid can swing the bat and w/ hicks and robertson just being sophs and already that good, watch out

• 2 weeks later...

I think that all the team in 21-3A are big contenders for any spot.Every team in this district has certin traits and aspects that Jasper won the state championship, Bc has the tradition, silsbee always every year i watch them they suprise everyone, hj has good pitching, i could keep going but i hope yall see my point

Guest Bulldog

1. silsbee

2. jasper

3. bridge city

and about OF... please give one good game they have preduced since '05

even their summer ball was horrible

Silsbee won't come close. BC and Jasper will fight for the crown and everyone else will just hope for third.......

well no offense roger, i watched silsbee play summer ball all summer long against all the disrict teams and wo-s looked the best out of all 'em other than silsbee

i dont know where you're from or who you root for but silsbee will be a powerhouse in the district... mark my words, write 'em down, and chissel 'em in stone because it will happen

Guest Bulldog

well no offense roger, i watched silsbee play summer ball all summer long against all the disrict teams and wo-s looked the best out of all 'em other than silsbee

i dont know where you're from or who you root for but silsbee will be a powerhouse in the district... mark my words, write 'em down, and chissel 'em in stone because it will happen

Keep Dreamin.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder