UPSET FOR WEEK 9??

Guest bleed orange

WOS does not score 60 on Orangefield, anybody want to bet? You guys seem to think WOS will beat us by that much. Put your money where your mouth is.

Guest bleed orange

You seem to be sure of yourself, put your money where your mouth is. I am not scared are you? Now it is 80. I will tell you what, I will take Orangefield and 80 point's for $500.00 dollars. Are you game?

You seem to be sure of yourself, put your money where your mouth is. I am not scared are you? Now it is 80. I will tell you what, I will take Orangefield and 80 point's for $500.00 dollars. Are you game?

Wait wait wait wait.Let me get this right...your putting 500 dollars that OF will win with 80 points?your lucky im still a minor

WOS does not score 60 on Orangefield, anybody want to bet? You guys seem to think WOS will beat us by that much. Put your money where your mouth is.

We don't care if we beat you by 1 or by 60. We only get one "W" for it either way. I will put my money where my mouth is on that one.

Guest bleed orange

Do I think we can beat you guys, no I don't but we won't get beat as bad as some of you are predicting. That's why I said what I did about " putting your money where your mouth is". It's all in fun. 8)

Guest TravelingBandsman

The big upsets for 22-4A are Nederland over Dayton, LC-M over Lumberton, and Beaumont Central over PN-G. While two of these are probably sure not to happen. Nederland and Dayton is going to be a tough game for both sides.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder