Deweyville @ Buna

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Grinder

Buna coach and Pirate coach are good friends. I don't think it will be as bad as it could be. The Pirates will play tuff for awhile.

Pirates should play as hard as possible, it`s not over untill the clock stops. Good luck Pirates ! After all the hard work and the things the Cougars have accomplished,they should not be held back. Players are not on/off switches. Coaches being friends should not reflect on the out come of the score. Coaches are not on same side of the field during game time. Go have a couple of tall ones or a couple of six packs afterwards, but until then let them BUNA BOYS DO WHAT THEY DO BETTER THAN ANYONE IN THE DISTRICT. Let`em run coach.

Guest Grinder

wow deweyville should just give up and not even suit up on this

buna54

deweyville13......if that

Deweyville is much better than that, for awhile they made EC use all they had.    Yes, I was there.

Wow, Deweyville is not in the same class with Buna. Reality finally hits Deweyville after starting 4-0 against a weak schedule, Vinton, Evadale, High Island and Burkeville. If you want to soar with Eagles(Cougars in this case) you have to start playing quality teams in preseason, even if you lose.

As Earl Pitts would say, " WAKE UP AMERICA".

Deweyville has a mild schedule to start the year but whos to say whether its smart or not smart....you play larger, tougher teams the chances for injuries are increased, the chances of your team being crushed increases, but on the other hand yes playing weak schools give a false sense of security I agree but I am on the fence here...as for as the game...Buna 48 D-Ville 24

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder