Lumberton at Little Cypress-Mauriceville Predictions

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIG HOUSE

The Lumberton players will travel to LCM prepared for another battle....They won't look past LCM....In this dist. anyone could win on a given night....That being said, I feel that the Raiders should handle LCM this week....Good luck to both teams.....

Raiders----Lets go earn LCM's RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!

Lumberton-31

LCM-10

Guest maverick24

Hawk you shouldnt be so cocky, heck Lumberton is the only team LCM could consider a probable win for a long time. Yall have a great team this year but you should use a little humility because it may not last long.imo

Why do people tell L-Train  fans to have humility this year?? I don't remember the other fans taking it easy on the

L-Train fans for the past 40 years. Now after 40 years they get to talk trash and everyone thinks they should be silent!! I say suck it up and take your beating we have for years.

Why do people tell L-Train  fans to have humility this year?? I don't remember the other fans taking it easy on the

L-Train fans for the past 40 years. Now after 40 years they get to talk trash and everyone thinks they should be silent!! I say suck it up and take your beating we have for years.

when it was lumberton getting the beating.. im sure they wanted people to have some humility too.. lol.

and what exactly does bojo mean??

Guest BIG HOUSE

I'll ASSURE that the Raider PLAYERS aren't the cocky ones on these threads......Its kids that don't even play football!!!!

This Raider team will not over look LCM.......They are looking for a tough battle....

Guest maverick24

when it was lumberton getting the beating.. im sure they wanted people to have some humility too.. lol.

and what exactly does bojo mean??

My point is no one did, so everyone else needs to  either beat us or take the trash talk!!!

Thats Funny right there JBH

No players will overlook anyone Coach C wont stand for that.

Yes....L-town will win this game.

Te question was asked, "When was the last time Lumberton was this good?"

The answer is 1995 and 1996.......both those years Lumberton had LC-M on the ropes for a playoff spot.....in 1995, L-town had LCM stopped in the backfield on 4th down with the game tied but #8 broke the tackle and scored, ask Coach Adams if he remembers that play........Then in 1996, as was entioned earlier, 4th and goal and LC-M makes the big stop, coach Light remembers that play as well I am sure.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder