*Nederland 35 LC-M 7 Final/Comments*

Let's be clear about one thing... whoever plays Nederland will be facing one of the best passing attacks in the State.... and the qb is a soph, the leading receiver is a junior, another is a sophomore.  Dogs game is on.

That Ned freshman RB is good, I watched him play in a freshman game against PNG. He's going to be a good one

Yep, he is the first back I have seen in Nederland that has a really good ability to find clear lanes to run in, does not want to go down, has an excellent ability to cut and SPEED all in one package. All that and he is in the 9th grade.. WOOHOO...

Yep, he is the first back I have seen in Nederland that has a really good ability to find clear lanes to run in, does not want to go down, has an excellent ability to cut and SPEED all in one package. All that and he is in the 9th grade.. WOOHOO...

His name is Salenga. They tried to throw to him once but it was a bit behind him. Hit him in the flat and watch him go.

Great game Dogs, I'm glad to see that offense going again.

Offense

Kirby did a great job passing tonight despite a couple interceptions.

Asa, Broussard, and Brady all had an excellent game.

Bryce Breaux did very well running tonight as well as the new kid on the block, freshmen Brent Salenga.

Defense

I thought the defense looked great tonight!

Wareall Grogan laid out a couple of hard hits tonight, especially to the RB of LC-M making a run down the sideline leading him to a VERY hard hit by Wareall. That kid is something special on the Defensive side of the ball.  8)

Didn't catch all of the controversy on the field towards the end but I looked up and saw an LC-M player punch Asa in the helmet  ??? ::)

Great game Dogs, I'm glad to see that offense going again.

Offense

Kirby did a great job passing tonight despite a couple interceptions.

Asa, Broussard, and Brady all had an excellent game.

Bryce Breaux did very well running tonight as well as the new kid on the block, freshmen Brent Salenga.

Defense

I thought the defense looked great tonight!

Wareall Grogan laid out a couple of hard hits tonight, especially to the RB of LC-M making a run down the sideline leading him to a VERY hard hit by Wareall. That kid is something special on the Defensive side of the ball.   8)

Didn't catch all of the controversy on the field towards the end but I looked up and saw an LC-M player punch Asa in the helmet  ??? ::)

Actually I thought Kirby was a little off. He was throwing behind receivers quite a bit. No big deal, everyone has a few misses and he made so me great throws. But I did not think it was a great night for him.

His greatest night yet will happen next Friday night. 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder