Silsbee loses to HJ again!!!!

mongoose

Guest tigersvoice

I just now got word that HJ's basketball players beat Silsbee wednesday to go to the regional cross country meet. The trend continues for silsbee.

Excuse me, could you expand on this a little?  Like, list the runners with their schools that are going to regionals.

Guest tigersvoice

Oh no  :o Silsbee loses to HJ in cross country ( who cares) this is a basketball board

I care.  I have asked Mongoose to post the district results to see who was going to regionals in cross country.  He has yet to respond.

Guest ST4life

I just now got word that HJ's basketball players beat Silsbee wednesday to go to the regional cross country meet. The trend continues for silsbee.

Well i just now got word that Silsbee's basketball players stomped HJ's in football :o and i guess that would be a even better one considering that that is the mac daddy of all sports in TEXAS

P.S. HJ's players are not faster than Silsbee's if you disagree ask the coach for the game film 8)

I am quite sure that none of the Tiger basketball players are on the cross country team. I do know that several are on the Silsbee football team that put a whoopin on the Hawks Friday night.

Well i just now got word that Silsbee's basketball players stomped HJ's in football :o and i guess that would be a even better one considering that that is the mac daddy of all sports in TEXAS

P.S. HJ's players are not faster than Silsbee's if you disagree ask the coach for the game film 8)

HAHAHAH  now that's funny I don't care who you are!!! ;)

its funny how these idiots get on here from silsbee talking about how they have all this talent coming back and how their starting 5 is better than everybody else's. Hmm  ??? too bad that i went to the football game this friday when silsbee played hj and asked people from silsbee even one of their coaches how good are they really going to be and they all said that "we have one positive player returning our pg." and how they know that we are the team in district that will win it. so pleae stop pumping up your team when they are in fact not that good ::)

its funny how these idiots get on here from silsbee talking about how they have all this talent coming back and how their starting 5 is better than everybody else's. Hmm  ??? too bad that i went to the football game this friday when silsbee played hj and asked people from silsbee even one of their coaches how good are they really going to be and they all said that "we have one positive player returning our pg." and how they know that we are the team in district that will win it. so pleae stop pumping up your team when they are in fact not that good ::)

Same to you at HJ, M"Weezer"

Guest tigersvoice

Same to you at HJ, M"Weezer"

Whizzie,

You are not operating on a full charge.  What did you just say?  And if you can restate it, put it in English where someone can

understand it.  The one thing that I was able to get out of your post was that you talked to a lot of people at the football game at Silsbee - including one COACH?  Are you freakin' out of your mind?  No coach anywhere is going to level with YOU about their team.  How do you come up with this stuff?

Whizzie,

You are not operating on a full charge.  What did you just say?  And if you can restate it, put it in English where someone can

understand it.  The one thing that I was able to get out of your post was that you talked to a lot of people at the football game at Silsbee - including one COACH?  Are you freakin' out of your mind?  No coach anywhere is going to level with YOU about their team.  How do you come up with this stuff?

Well said

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder