Does Trump still have a chance

Big girl

2 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Where is your proof? Everybody knows yall take your  conspiracy points from the future least liked president who has ever held this office.

Are you happy, in your mind, that he will replace obama with that title?  The way COVID was used to push mail-in balloting had a lot do to do with.  After Fauci guaranteed a pandemic would occur during Trump’s presidency, makes one wonder about the fix being in.  With that, I have the ability to draw my own conclusions about the fraud that was committed.

9 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Are you happy, in your mind, that he will replace obama with that title?  The way COVID was used to push mail-in balloting had a lot do to do with.  After Fauci guaranteed a pandemic would occur during Trump’s presidency, makes one wonder about the fix being in.  With that, I have the ability to draw my own conclusions about the fraud that was committed.

trump

OH my God!! Please give me your number. I'll set an appt. for you for post trump  counseling.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Didn't you say that Trump was going to be named President after proving widespread voter fraud?

There's no doubt in my mind that there was fraud.  Come on, Biden getting 80 million vote!  He go more than obama and clinton.  Trump got more votes than any president in history.  Why did they stop the vote count in the swing states?   Trump up 700,000 when the election was over.  Penn stops the vote count.  Then a couple of days later Trump loses by 40,000.  This is just scratching the surface.  But, apparently the deep state is more evil than we thought.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yes, I’m certain that he did. 

Somebody was still writing articles TODAY about how Trump was still gonna pull it out based on an affidavit written by some Italian guy. It’s bonkers.  

I've been saying, these election dates mean nothing if there is fraud! 

1 minute ago, Reagan said:

There's no doubt in my mind that there was fraud.  Come on, Biden getting 80 million vote!  He go more than obama and clinton.  Trump got more votes than any president in history.  Why did they stop the vote count in the swing states?   Trump up 700,000 when the election was over.  Penn stops the vote count.  Then a couple of days later Trump loses by 40,000.  This is just scratching the surface.  But, apparently the deep state is more evil than we thought.

They counted all of the mail in votes that were submitted by a certain time. The fat lady sang in November.

13 hours ago, Big girl said:

They counted all of the mail in votes that were submitted by a certain time. The fat lady sang in November.

Yes, all mail in votes were counted, but why did they change the laws(in several states) requiring matching of signatures?  Why were poll observers kept far enough away so they could no oversee the counts?  Does this not throw up a red flag to you, or do you turn a blind eye to it?  This absolutely led to fraud!!! But you are right, you did some singing in November!!!!