22AAA

Guest luke tha drifter

2 questions..

1. Why is liberty gonna beat splendora?? Splendora beat cleveland, Cleveland beat liberty!!!

2. Why does Tarkington get bashed like that??? Liberty is 2-5, Cleveland is 1-6, Shepherd is 1-6, it seems to me that no one besides splendora and Coldspring is very good.

My Playoff prediction

1. Coldspring 5-0

2. Splendora 4-1

3. Cleveland 3-2

Hey Go-rilla

To answer your questions – with my take:

No. 1

Liberty has to beat Splendora to stay alive in district play – they have their backs to the wall and will play hard not to be elinated.  If they play like they did against Cleveland they will lose – but if they play like they did against Coldspring they will win.  Prediction:

Liberty – 26

Splendora – 21

No. 2

I hate to say this because I like Tarkington but these are the facts – 0 and 7 with 309 points against (44 per game avg.) and scored 67 (10 per game avg.).  Closet game they have played was 26 – 49 loss to Shepherd that also had not won a game.  That’s the reason that Tarkington is getting nothing but grief this year – and I hate to see it because they have a bunch of good kids and coaches.

And, you are right this year this district seems to be very weak – Only Coldsprings has shown the ability to keep their program above water.  Liberty – my team no matter what – has yet to show that they are indeed as good as they claimed early in the season – and they also have several good players.

I have also seen both teams and I didn't see the liberty film but they must have gotten pretty lucky that liberty had a bad game cause cleveland is all over the place and looked like they didn't know there was even a football game going on. Shepherd on the other hand has not done the greatest but at least they played great at certain times in every game and thats more than I can say for "The Tribe".

Timer..

Alot of teams in this district have given up a bunch of points..

I agree With Gee, White, Winters and those kids it's hard to see why liberty struggles like they do. I dont know.. Not in Program.. But they are going to have to play huge to beat splendora.. Splendora has not lost a dist. game in a while, and seem ready to play every night.

2 questions..

1. Why is liberty gonna beat splendora?? Splendora beat cleveland, Cleveland beat liberty!!!

2. Why does Tarkington get bashed like that??? Liberty is 2-5, Cleveland is 1-6, Shepherd is 1-6, it seems to me that no one besides splendora and Coldspring is very good.

My Playoff prediction

1. Coldspring 5-0

2. Splendora 4-1

3. Cleveland 3-2

What has Splendora done to make them good?  And to say no one but Splendora and Coldspring is very good sounds like you are putting Sp up there with the Trojans.  CS will beat them like a drum.

What has Splendora done to make them good?  And to say no one but Splendora and Coldspring is very good sounds like you are putting Sp up there with the Trojans.  CS will beat them like a drum.

This is the same stuff said last year. Splendora went 5-0 and took district. Was huge underdogs against Silsbee in the playoffs. Splendora had that game in the basket on the 2 yard line, 30 seconds left and fumbled. It was a one score game.

WELL....i think it'll go like this....

Coldspring

Splendora

Liberty

Cleveland

Shepherd

Tarkington

Mainly because...in my opinion Liberty had the best chance to beat Coldspring and since they didnt get it done no one else will..

O ya and liberty wins out... ;D

Oh, good!  More predictions!  Now who's going to get credit when this doesn't happen???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder