1. Ty Cobb

Ty Cobb

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Fly-out to RF ends the inning.  3 outs for a trip to the regional finals/state quarterfinals.     Chester up 11-8.  Brookeland coming to the plate with 2-3-4.
    • Nicholls as you all likely know must lose to McNeese tomorrow for Lamar to be the out right conference champion. That is what most of us want to see.   With that said here's an odd scenario that could happen. There are 3 games left in conference play as Northwestern is playing out of conference and 2 of the 4 series are complete.  The aforementioned Nicholls vs McNeese and 2 games in the UIW and HCU series are left to play. If Nicholls wins and UIW spilts with HCU there will be a 4 way tie for 5th. McNeese, Southeastern. Corpus, and UIW would all sit at 10-14.  No idea on the conference tie breaker for tournament seeds. Truly wish the conference had a better website that already stated this as well as the tiebreaker scenario.  It has been one fun season and see you all in Hammond Wednesday. Well, some of you. Go Cards!! Uncle Spidey...you da man!!!  Snakehead, thanks for the updates.  Everyone else, have a great summer and enjoy what's left of the college baseball season. 
    • K for Chester to lead off.  Great diving catch in CF by Coulter for Brookeland for out 2.
    • Getting heated with the coaches for Brookeland and the umps.  I’m not quite sure what is going on.  Brookeland coaches contending the fans are cheering too loud.  
    • Yeah… I was on a jury for a custody modification where the dad was accused of being inappropriate with the child by mom. Law enforcement wasn’t involved. The first thing one of the jurors said when we began deliberating was “I’m sorry… but they (the dad’s counsel) didn’t prove that he didn’t do it.”  Were you even listening to the instructions?
  • Topics