my jags are going to win next district again

dojo2345

Like Soulja and I have said on the MidCounty SmackAttack board, Central would've gone through MidCounty like a hot knife through butter. Just like they did on that cold night in Vidor....

And you was saying I was the one being cocky.Instead of all them stats you have time to look up maybe you should just go back and read the posts.I am sure that they adminstrator who booted you off that sight ,would have known how much it would have affected you he owuld have never done it.I hate to see that you have so much hatred built of over Vidor

I am on here as a fan..I give credit where credit is due.If i get whipped like Vidor does alot of the times ,that doesn't stop me from me being a fan.If we get whipped we get whipped.BUT if it is a good game then I will say we lost but it was still a good game.That's all.I am not on here to argue with anyone or make fun of anyone's school.When the playoffs are here or there is a certain southeasttexas team playing a team form out of town then i root for that team.No matter who it is.I don't want this forum to turn into a bunch of crazy talk and Insults..I will from now on ,just talk football and how much I love the sport and whatever the local topic is..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder