Vidor at Beaumont Central Predictions

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gut check time Jags.  Time to show the fans that your belong.  Now is the time to start winning where it counts...close to the end of district.  We're behind these young men and  I hope that other fans will still be there to make noise and cheer them on.  I'll be fired up!

Short Texas,you are dead on it,Fobbs has no speed,no arm,so he is no threat in the spread.Keep hearing how peanut is so much better,the two passes he threw friday I was impressed,speed with that arm,uuh ooh.The only thing wrong with the jags is the same thing thats been wrong for all these years,Talent Gone To Waste! We have speed every year,we have talent every year,Mr hooks(WOS)takes less people than we have every year and  is always a contender Winning comes with every thing you do all the way down to the little things,I still believe in my jags.its time for them to believe in themselves.Go Jags   

you hit it on tha head

My Jags are playing horrible these days, but I dont' agree with the score.  For one, we wont' miss an extra point.  I'll have my predicted scores around tuesday.  My blood pressure from friday is making my head hurt right about now.  ;)

well ya'll may have won and it was an extremely good game, but i just gotta say that ya'll did miss that extra point.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder