**West Hardin 22 Evadale 19 Final/Comments**

i don't have much to say it was a heart breaker for evadale though they had a chance to win the game and let it slip through there fingers  to many turnovers  don't get me wrong i'm not saying they have lost their heart the're much better than last year  and they will be even better next year

Evadale really missed # 28 tonight.  They really needed him.

A good hard fought ballgame on both sides. WIth the JV win over WH last night, and tonights showing the Rebels look like they are here to stay. 

Good luck Rebels next week and Good luck WH on the rest of your season. 

West Hardin needs to get alot better, before they step on the field with the Hull-Daisetta Bobcats !!! Man H-D looks real good.

Come on Big Dog, you know we dont' brag after we blow out High Island. We're supposed to do that......

Our offensive line better step up before we go against WH or Evadale.

Looks like the day of wiping your feet on Evadale are over. HD chose the Rebels for their homecomming, that may fire the Rebels up! Should be interesting. Anyway, heard WH and Evadale was a battle ALL THE WAY TO THE END. I understand Evadale was without a starting D-end and #28 (very good blocking back). Good game Oilers. Keep digging Rebels.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder