Most Exciting Game of the Week?

Guest WBFan09

What will be the most exciting game in the SouthEast Texas area this week?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the most exciting game in the SouthEast Texas area this week?

• Nederland v. PNG
    • West Brook v. Lee
    • Central v. Lumberton
    • Buna v. Kountze
    • Sulpher, LA v. Kelly

Guest WBFan09

Understand that im not asking what will be the closer score...im simply asking what game will be the closest or most exciting to watch because of the game (not tradition  ;) Nederland, PNG fans  ;D)

i voted for central/lumberton. imo any game lumberton play in will be exciting. you are either A. waiting for them to lose so you can rub it in and say i told you so. B.you wanna see if they can keep it going. even if they lose to central, they still will be the most talked about for atleast another 2 weeks.

See how many Lumberton folks are on here!!!! :P ;D we got 3 so far

I voted Central -v- Lumberton.........I'm not from Lumberton. I feel learning IF Lumberton is for real, and can/will compete consistantly with this districts traditional powerhouse teams is more interesting than MCM........the only people that care about that game is Mid-county people........I think the Silsbee -v- HF has more weight to the outcome of 21-3A playoff look........even that game is more interesting and effects more people than MCM!  JMO!

I voted Central -v- Lumberton.........I'm not from Lumberton. I feel learning IF Lumberton is for real, and can/will compete consistantly with this districts traditional powerhouse teams is more interesting than MCM........the only people that care about that game is Mid-county people........I think the Silsbee -v- HF has more weight to the outcome of 21-3A playoff look........even that game is more interesting and effects more people than MCM!  JMO!

Very good points - yes sir I agree ---- :)

Central/Lumberton here.  Gotta believe both teams have a lot to prove and lots of questions to answer.  We all know that the PNG//Ned. game will be exciting but its that way every year.  We are venturing into unchartered water with the Jags and Raiders having a meaningful game.  Good luck to all 4 teams, but game of the week has to be the Battle in South Hardin County.

There was a game played between Lumberton/Central.  If we lose, we dont' make the playoffs.  Lumberton battled us and we won 28-21.  Lumberton isnt' a stranger to playing the Jags.

I think you still can......aren't ya'll 1-1......if you lose to Limberton, then win out, I think the 3rd place team will have 2 losses!

Possible:

District Champs - 0 losses

Runner - up      - 1 loss (the the winner)

3rd Place        - 2 losses (to the top 2)

If you lose to Lumberton, and Dayton loses to Ned.......then the Dayton -v- Central has more meaning than last year! IMO!

I think you still can......aren't ya'll 1-1......if you lose to Limberton, then win out, I think the 3rd place team will have 2 losses!

Possible:

District Champs - 0 losses

Runner - up      - 1 loss (the the winner)

3rd Place         - 2 losses (to the top 2)

If you lose to Lumberton, and Dayton loses to Ned.......then the Dayton -v- Central has more meaning than last year! IMO!

I was talking about durring the 2003 football season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298