MANVEL vs CEDAR PARK

songone

There are 16 games on the schedule this week. As a THSF fan if you had a choice of attending any one of them I think you would have to take the Highland Park vs Denton Ryan game? I’m speaking as a purist, nostalgia aside otherwise you might take the experience of a Carroll vs Trinity game. 

This is hands down the second best game on the docket IMO though. When Craig Way, who’s a Cedar Park homer, doesn’t push back against the take that this is CP’s best team ever you know you’ve got an elite football team about to line up in front of the Mavericks. I think this is Manvel’s best team since the D’Eriq King days, even better than the 2017 team. I felt like 51-15 win over a Foster pretty salty team gave CP an edge over Manvel but the 27-16 win over a Canyon team I think would’ve lost to Paetow has me leaning Homs Hey again. 

Classic money versus athletes battle for the region and a probable state final appearance. 

3 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

There are 16 games on the schedule this week. As a THSF fan if you had a choice of attending any one of them I think you would have to take the Highland Park vs Denton Ryan game? I’m speaking as a purist, nostalgia aside otherwise you might take the experience of a Carroll vs Trinity game. 

This is hands down the second best game on the docket IMO though. When Craig Way, who’s a Cedar Park homer, doesn’t push back against the take that this is CP’s best team ever you know you’ve got an elite football team about to line up in front of the Mavericks. I think this is Manvel’s best team since the D’Eriq King days, even better than the 2017 team. I felt like 51-15 win over a Foster pretty salty team gave CP an edge over Manvel but the 27-16 win over a Canyon team I think would’ve lost to Paetow has me leaning Homs Hey again. 

Classic money versus athletes battle for the region and a probable state final appearance. 

Good stuff. Honestly I think the CP team is great but hasn't been physically challenged. We will definitely see what they are all about. I'm in agreement with you on the Manvel team being one of the best since D. King or maybe 2017. Going to be a great game.