Can Silsbee win 21- 3a?

For the first time? Are we forgetting last year? I'm no football expert, but I would say that Kirbyville had it's heart set on district rather than their next opponent. If Silsbee wants the "chip" they will have to remain focused on the game at hand, HF. 8)

nice observation mclovin

i think your right

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the first time? Are we forgetting last year? I'm no football expert, but I would say that Kirbyville had it's heart set on district rather than their next opponent. If Silsbee wants the "chip" they will have to remain focused on the game at hand, HF. 8)

Hf who and your a real genious how about you go shake your noise makers

you kicker you and hard hitter have no clue what is going to happen i get tired of listen to yall think yall no what yall are talking about

Why don't you get some more posts before you start calling me out. Why don't you ask the other posters on here what I know. If you dont want to "listen" then dont READ the topics. You need to stick your foot in your mouth before you open up a can of worms that you dont want to eat. Trust me. By the way, if you want to insult someone, LEARN HOW TO SPELL. Now go play with your buddies, isn't it about recess time?

lol well obviously this was a misunderstanding, i was tlkaing about kirbyville when i said that.

but yea only seven points in district

i got more respect for wo-s than that, granted though, silsbee does have a real shot at taking district from them for the first time since they've been in 3a

so anything else kicker?

Why don't you get some more posts before you start calling me out. Why don't you ask the other posters on here what I know. If you dont want to "listen" then dont READ the topics. You need to stick your foot in your mouth before you open up a can of worms that you dont want to eat. Trust me. By the way, if you want to insult someone, LEARN HOW TO SPELL. Now go play with your buddies, isn't it about recess time?

i would love to open a can of worms dont be threatening me with you lil insults like it matters i accomplished what i wanted to do by ruining you and lil hardhitters conversation so step back old man

i would love to open a can of worms dont be threatening me with you lil insults like it matters i accomplished what i wanted to do by ruining you and lil hardhitters conversation so step back old man

You might want to watch your tone little boy, and I am not an old man. Keep it up.

Guest car ramrod

I hope the Silsbee players and coaches do not overlook H-F.  I think they looked past H-F last year and nearly got beat by a bad longhorn team.  H-F is much better this year and Silsbee needs to focus on the task at hand.

I do not think they can beat WO-S running the spread offense.  To much speed on the Mustang D.  They way to beat WO-S is to be HUGE up front and run up the middle.  Silsbee is huge, but the spread negates the o-line.

Everybody makes the comment we're going to get those boys from Stang country this year...The famous last words. I don't think Silsbee is as good as last year and Wo-s is better defensive and despite what people have been saying...they can score. I don't think it will be close at all.

Silsbee has scored and run up a lot of yards the last two weeks, but they did it against TWO WINLESS TEAMS! They put up a goose egg and way fewer yards against PN-G than even LC-M, who racked up almost three times as much yardage on PN-G as they did against us.

Yes, Silsbee has a chance, but they have yet to face a defense like WO-S. Bridge City gave up just a bit more to Silsbee than they did to teams like Liberty and Kelly.

Let's not forget that before playing two of the weakest teams in the district, the Tigers were giving up an average of 39 points per game. With two of the better teams in our district behind us, we're still giving up just under 9 points per game, 16 less than Silsbee INCLUDING the OF and BC games.

Silsbee has a chance, but I think last year was the year.

one game at a time for wo-s.the mustangs from orange are west orange whatever it might be must first play a HJ teams with lots of pride and have a lot of class and lots of heart. we as fans can look up the road and talk all we like and have fun doing it a  lot.the game last year with the tigers was a very exciting game on a wet muddy field and should have not even been that close.silsbee had their chance to win that game but feld a little short wo-s defence got in the way.i am sure that the coaches at silsbee have done there homework on the mustangs if not better hurry dont you think.the mustangs will try and put HJ behind them friday then  come 10-16-2007 that should be on a monday i think lol will try  and get ready for a very hungry ,fast big tiger football team as thay always have in the past years. come 10-19-2007 at mr hooks place THE TALK WILL END, our best to two teams and may GOD watch over our kids. PS  end of story ;D

I think WO-S will win this year, but Silsbee has a shot. Again, I think last year was THE year for them to challenge, though I could be wrong. Next year, we'll have our best RB, our QB, and some superstar-in-the-making WRs coming back, not to mention some of our biggest stars on D. The Stangs will be a much better team next year, but I'm not putting anything past this year's team - especially with this being our best D since the glory defense of 2000.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder