Little Cypress - Mauriceville At Jack Yates NO FANS

This post is mostly for the LC-M fans that may not be aware of HISD Rule for fan attendance.  HISD rule is still in effect, No fans are allowed for boys and girls basketball games played at any HISD schools due to the pandemic.  Basketball games played at the basketball stadiums are allowed to have fans, therefore NO FANS will be allowed to attend this particular game scheduled for Tuesday at Yates HS.  For example the Beaumont United vs Bellaire Game was moved from Bellaire HS to Butler Stadium to allow fans.  All high school varsity district basketball games (Boys and Girls) for HISD are played at the stadiums.   Just FYI

I see where Yates is winning over Houston 4A teams by single digits.  They beat Kashmere by 2.  They won over Furr and Wheatly  by single digits.  That says to me another team besides Yates or Silsbee could win region III 4A basketball.   Key word is 'could'.  Worry about that later.  I would be highly surprised if they don't beat LCM by double digits on this coming Wednesday the 22nd.

3 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I see where Yates is winning over Houston 4A teams by single digits.  They beat Kashmere by 2.  They won over Furr and Wheatly  by single digits.  That says to me another team besides Yates or Silsbee could win region III 4A basketball.   Key word is 'could'.  Worry about that later.  I would be highly surprised if they don't beat LCM by double digits on this coming Wednesday the 22nd.

This Yates team is very young, it’s the big man and 4 misfits. It’s going to take the young players awhile to learn the system. Tuesday is the 22nd not Wednesday. The game is scheduled for Tuesday 12-22-20

3 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Hope you’re right.  What a great way for LCM to break out of a slump that would be.  Go Bears!

I would love to see them break out of the slump. But it want happen.i like lcm lil team.but coaching style kinda puzzles me. Even in the game yesterday I sat by a Yates coach and said the same thing why did they press more.at least a half court trap. Considering HH only had abt 8 kids.and the easy baskets they gave up. Hh is a really discipline team.