22 4A 3 Playoff Teams?/OLD THREAD LOL/CHECK YOUR PREDICTIONS FROM WAY BACK

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beards_bro

At this point I would have to say Lumberton, Nederland, & either PNG or Dayton....I'm trying to decide between these two for the third spot.

dont count Dayton out yet...central had alot of fumbles in the first half against Nederland..PNg has two wins..LCM could still be in the mix..

still too early to tell..Ozen and Vidor needs a win this week to stay in the hunt..

This district is always full of surprises

Guest TravelingBandsman

Looking at the entire district. Depending on if Dayton beats Beaumont Central, I think I'll look at this way.

1. Nederland

2. Dayton

3. Beaumont Central

4. Port Neches-Groves

5. Lumberton

6. Little Cypress-Mauriceville

7. Beaumont Ozen

8. Vidor

Guest piratefaithful

Dont count Central out yet..they had a bad first half against a Good Nederland team and the second half was alot different..

Nederland,Central,Dayton/Png/Lumberton

Guest whoabroncos09

I'm going with Ned, Central, and Dayton. 

Dayton will pull it together and in the worse case scenario they will only lose 1 more district game

i really dont think we will lose again.

i mean...

we could.

probly against nederland.

but tha only reason we would..would be because we werent on top of our game.

but if we play like we know how..

then we wont lose again.

I still need to see lumberton beat PNG, NED, and Central b4 I give them a playoff spot....  Good luck to all the Lumberton kids... Iwould love to see a district shake-up...  It will make the district a little deeper and give it more respect....  Right now I still don't see my Jags missing the play-offs....

Ned

Central

PNG/Lumberton

In that order

Guest maverick24

I have a hard time seeing Central and Dayton both getting in. They both have a loss If dayton runs the Table that means they have beat Central and Central had to beat PNG and Lumberton along with Teams they were suposed to beat giving them onlt 2 losses. If Central runs the Table that means Dayton will have to beat Ned and PNG and the teams they are suposed too to have 2 losses. This is all assuming Ned beats PNG and Lumberton WOW!!! Too many options still!!! I think the teams without a loss still have best chance NED or PNG gets a loss this Friday so we could have 2 teams undefeated at 3-0 or just one either PNG or NED. Central should be NED fans because they dont need a team that beat them to get a loss!!!!! Dayton should be Lumberton fans because they dont need a team that beat them to have a loss!!! WOW this is going to be Fun.

I have a hard time seeing Central and Dayton both getting in. They both have a loss If dayton runs the Table that means they have beat Central and Central had to beat PNG and Lumberton along with Teams they were suposed to beat giving them onlt 2 losses. If Central runs the Table that means Dayton will have to beat Ned and PNG and the teams they are suposed too to have 2 losses. This is all assuming Ned beats PNG and Lumberton WOW!!! Too many options still!!! I think the teams without a loss still have best chance NED or PNG gets a loss this Friday so we could have 2 teams undefeated at 3-0 or just one either PNG or NED. Central should be NED fans because they dont need a team that beat them to get a loss!!!!! Dayton should be Lumberton fans because they dont need a team that beat them to have a loss!!! WOW this is going to be Fun.

Since when does one district lose knock a team out of the playoffs?  Ned lost three games last year (blown out by Dayton and Central, & a lose to the district bottom feeder).  Ned started 0-2 in district and still made the Playoffs! Lumberton and Vidor started off 1-1 not to see another win.  We will have to let the season play out...  The first two weeks have left the district very cloudy!  Lets see how this thing pans out over the next two weeks.... Then district front runners will start to make ground!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder