Beaumont Central at Lumberton Predictions?

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO. Every week Lumberton keeps winning and there is always one person who says "Next week they will get beat,", or "they played an overrated team, their really gonna get it this week." Too funny,

Lumberton- 38

Central- 35

I have a feeling this will be an offensive shootout.

I don't think so. The Raider D is too tough. Central will not score 35.

We do not "hate" Lumberton--but you have ONE quality win against an injury riddled team(Cody Green, Greg Charles, Evan Brown,Dylan Bethea)--your other victories are garbage--go out and beat Central and you will have another quality win and maybe a lot more respect

Well let me tell you this diamond J last year when we played dayton we had 3 defense of starters out Jeremey Garze, Darby Chilek, and Brandon Bodden so dont make up excuses

ok all you haters out their that dont think ltown wont win .......................

You see were 5-0 you cant stop the raiders....

were only the best but we will have to put up a fight.....

We got this

Lumberton 47

Central 30

LMAO. Every week Lumberton keeps winning and there is always one person who says "Next week they will get beat,", or "they played an overrated team, their really gonna get it this week." Too funny,

Lumberton- 38

Central- 35

I have a feeling this will be an offensive shootout.

really?  this is only lumberton's second test of the year.  they are 1-0 in real games.  i don't understand why a few lumberton fans don't get that... i think it's the fans that are screaming for respect that have caused so many of us to not give it.  Now i'm not saying lumberton is overrated... i'm saying nobody really knows yet.  this week will tell the tale. one way or another, this is the week where everyone finds out what lumberton is all about.  any team can pull off a lucky win, and i know i personally just want to see another game against a COMPETITIVE opponent to show me that lumberton can consistently compete with quality opponents.  

I agree with bullets.  I was impressed with the Dayton win, but the others don't do much for me.  Dayton may or may not be good.  But, if ya'll beat Central, you will have beaten two frontrunners and I will be convinced.  i think a lot of others feel the same way.  Good luck!

Guest ST4life

Central is a high school 9-12.... Maybe MLK's 7th grade band... They are good!

whatever i was just trying to say that Central is way better than Lumberton's band when it comes to half time

and i thought only hunting season was open. i dont think deer will be the only

thing in the bright lights come fri. night. load your weapons boys cuzz their is going

to be some wars going on this fri. night. now , no excuses. all the guesses &

postings,threads & such like have been made. to all posters;a list please:

of what excuses not to say: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

officiating:  bad or good,

weather; to cold,to hot,to dry, to wet,to windy,ect. (u know our local forecasters) :P :P :P :P

team hade a bad night/ certain player had a bad night(team sport)

to many penaltys

to many turnovers

to many injuries

fans rude

players dirty

bad coaching( fire his butt)

drugs ( they must be on something) just thinking out loud

our team was severly weekend

our fans was to loud/their fans to loud

fate was not on our side/fate was just on our side

we had bad practices

our players was just not ready

they had weak scheduling

they to tuff schedule

timing was good

timing was bad

old coach

new coach

your history/our history

good field/bad field

will all the prophets please stand up,oh we already have.good luck to all setx.

footballers,no injurys please. guys it is what it is .bunch of our kids(young men)

making ready for the coming fight. teach good sportsmenship,all out efforts,

& a guality attitude & we all win. we must support all our local reps. during

the playoffs at all levels.ok young warriors,give us a great show fri, night. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder