PN-G 41 LC-M 13 Final/Comments

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheres lcm people now !!!!!!!!!!!!   cmon and get your crow!!  revenge is sweet

bojo more like bozo

wow... nice sportsmanship.... Looks like LCM will have a tough year with their second lost in District..And now the Bozo, hobo, mobo,moko etc stuff begins. BOJO is something the boys that are pretty much still kids/ young Adults believe in, and if they believe in something So be it.. you don't have to shoot it down... I'm not even from LCM and I'm tired of everyone Picking on the whole "bojo" thing.

Good luck to PNG, and congrats on the win.

And good luck to LCM .

No Redsox, it works like this.  If you're big enought to spew your mouth off BEFORE a game, then if you lose, you've got to be BIG enough to come back and eat a little crow for the audience.  We've ALL done it.  It's all in good fun and part of the game.  And those that blow their face the most should come back and eat the biggest peice of crow pie.

It's in the rules.  really, go read em'.   ;D

No Redsox, it works like this.  If you're big enought to spew your mouth off BEFORE a game, then if you lose, you've got to be BIG enough to come back and eat a little crow for the audience.  We've ALL done it.  It's all in good fun and part of the game.  And those that blow their face the most should come back and eat the biggest peice of crow pie.

It's in the rules.  really, go read em'.   ;D

x2, good thing i didnt talk before the game, congrats on the win

Scoring summary

LCM -- President Driver 79-yard pass to Phillip Richard. PAT Failed kick ( ), 08:28, 1st.

PNG -- Jacob Hemmings 18-yard run. PAT Kick ( Mason English ), 04:44, 1st.

PNG -- Jacob Hemmings 5-yard run. PAT Kick ( Mason English ), 07:35, 2nd.

PNG -- Jacob Hemmings 2-yard run. PAT Kick ( Mason English ), 00:22, 2nd.

PNG -- Harrison Tatum 46-yard pass to Brett Doty. PAT Failed kick ( ), 10:03, 3rd.

LCM -- Chris Guy 80-yard run. PAT Kick ( Max Perkins ), 02:35, 3rd.

PNG -- Joshua Wright 3-yard run. PAT Kick ( Mason English ), 05:20, 4th

wow... nice sportsmanship.... Looks like LCM will have a tough year with their second lost in District..And now the Bozo, hobo, mobo,moko etc stuff begins. BOJO is something the boys that are pretty much still kids/ young Adults believe in, and if they believe in something So be it.. you don't have to shoot it down... I'm not even from LCM and I'm tired of everyone Picking on the whole "bojo" thing.

Good luck to PNG, and congrats on the win.

And good luck to LCM .

lighten up Francis, they're just having some fun.

no.. I remember... 42-0 big whoopy do. they rubbed it in.. big whoop, you won. let your words be on the field and then look forward to the next week after.

Why have this board........

Hey great game......we win you lose.......all is covered..... no nead for anyone to respond............please.........lol

better yet.....why did you respond??

Guess you do have a point... I personally don't care.. my whole point was you can make your statement without turning something Motivational to the players (bojo) into (hobo,bozo) Either way whatever ... not like this really matters anyway lol.. as I said before Congrats on the win. I'm done on this tread.

PNG looked good.  Mixed the pass in well with the run for a very balanced attack. PNG's Hemmings is as good of a running back as we've seen all year so far.  If not for several dropped passes in the first half by the Indians, the score may have been even worse.

A very disappointing start for us with the high expectations for this season.

I feel like we missed a shot at beating Central in week one, but PNG was just stronger. 

Good game Indians. But, that is about the 3rd person who has said something positive in this game about the passing attack. When I looked at the stats, it says y'all were 5/13 for 68 yards. Is that correct? I am not bashing y'all are belittling those stats at all. I am just wondering if that is correct because several people have mentioned the passing game.

Those stats have to be wrong unless I am missing something.

From the PANews........

Like quarterback Harrison Tatum, who rebounded from a tough game last week against Ozen, and several dropped passes early, to hook up with Brett Doty on a beautifully thrown 46-yard TD bomb in the third quarter.

Also on Hemmings’ resume was a 52-yard ramble after taking a short pass from Tatum. That eye-opener, in the final minute of the first half, set up his two-yard TD run which opened a 21-6 lead at the break. Hemmings also got loose on a 44-yard run in the third quarter that paved the way for Wright’s TD.

That is 98 yards on two passes. I was at the game, I can assure you the other three passes did not go for -25 yards.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nanoflowcell
    Newest Member
    nanoflowcell