Kelly JV 32 West Hardin Varsity 22 Final/Comments

Guest FPHS 78

I didn't know the game was tonight! Anybody got any updates? I've heard Kelly has moved a lot of varsity players down, but don't know if there is any truth to this.

moved lot of varsity players down    we dont suit up a whole lot......probably sent some sophomores down...jv is usually mostly freshman at MKCHS

moved lot of varsity players down     we dont suit up a whole lot......probably sent some sophomores down...jv is usually mostly freshman at MKCHS

WH's coaches went and watched kellys jv last week and there were only 29 suited out, tonight there were 44

What do ya' think Scooter?  Should it be   40% Kelly JV 32   West Hardin 22?

By no means is it cheating to move varsity players down to JV, but it certainly changes perspective.

If not, my hat's off to a 1-4 JV team. I mean.. 2-4.

Regardless, congrats Kelly (whoever played) on the win.

WH, the next ones count boys! Put this one behind you.

What do ya' think Scooter?  Should it be  40% Kelly JV 32  West Hardin 22?

By no means is it cheating to move varsity players down to JV, but it certainly changes perspective.

If not, my hat's off to a 1-4 JV team. I mean.. 2-4.

Regardless, congrats Kelly (whoever played) on the win.

WH, the next ones count boys! Put this one behind you.

I dont know, i just know 2 of my cousins play on the JV, i gotta call one tomorrow and see how many rushing yards he had.

Last I checked it was WH VARSITY playing the Kelly JV.  What difference does it make whether or not Kelly moved "some" Varsity players down or not.  Unless they moved the starting 11 down WH just needs to suck it up.  Sounds to me WH got whipped and wants to spread a little blame somewhere else.

so your telling me that a 1-4 jv team would beat a pretty good 1-a varsity without some help not saying that Wh should blame there loss because of the varsity player moving down because they still should have won even if kelly brought down varsity players but you cant set there and tell me they didnt move anyone down

ill tell ya how it was---there was not a senior on the feild last night and not one starting Varsity Offensive player suited up... and only a couple played on defense in the first half but only because they are lower sophmores...soo yes West Hardin DID lose to basically 95% of Kelly's JV... :-\

I am going to appeal to what little common sense some of you nay-sayers might possess. Why would a successful private school program risk ANY of it's varsity players on a JV game just so they could "brag" about beating a 1A? If anyone has any logical solutions, please tell me because I simply cannnot understand why the obviously successful Kelly coaches would make such a move. Just wondering...  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder