107 members have voted

1. 1. What yall think??

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh both of you think that yall have it it made huh???? Man yall are nothing...You guys are so sorry WOS could school yall!!!! :) :)I wish we played yall tonight so we can slaughter yall GOOD.. You know why because we are LTown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude calm down

Stephenville would stomp a mudhole in Ltowns @ss and walk it dry

WOS would beat yall as well

Guest BIG HOUSE

THESE ARN'T PLAYERS BUMPING THEIR GUMS..................

THE RAIDERS MUST WIN ONE GAME AT A TIME.....ONLY TIME WILL TELL HOW IT ALL SHAKES OUT...BUT DO NOT BE FOOLED,THIS TEAM IS VERY MUCH IMPROVED FROM LAST SEASONS TEAM...LAST YEAR WE LOST 3-4 DIST. GAMES IN THE LAST FEW MIN.  WITHOUT ANY INJURIES,WE CAN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS........

WE JUST CAN'T GET AHEAD OF OURSELVES.......

Guest tigersvoice

Dude calm down

Stephenville would stomp a mudhole in Ltowns @ss and walk it dry

WOS would beat yall as well

I hear that there is a lot of "Stuff" being sniffed and smoked and taken in L-town and I think this Guy from Lumberton must be doing most of the sniffing, smoking and taking.

I think the only challenge for Lumberton is Nederland because they are (4-0) right now and looking to go 5-0 and probably 6-0 against Port Neches not this week but next week.

Oh both of you think that yall have it it made huh???? Man yall are nothing...You guys are so sorry WOS could school yall!!!! :) :)I wish we played yall tonight so we can slaughter yall GOOD.. You know why because we are LTown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man im pretty sure that WOS could beat any team in that district (including Lumberton)... they could make playoffs for sure in that district...

I think Lumberton can make playoffs this year, but they cant underestimate anyone...

ltownpimp,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what are you doing???????????????????

we go to a thread to view a hit & wow u see some . sorry guys, most  of this

crap from  uuuuuhhhhi dont know.not players just mouthers.

sville yellow jacket(by way of silsbee) kinda way off the board aint ya. transient

or what,from silsbee or what,sville born or what,water boy or what. if it pleases

u to just hope this train to wreck, put your mouth in front of it. light up man,u

know some just cant keep their holes shut, this aint how l-town is just some

ltownpimp,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what are you doing???????????????????

we go to a thread to view a hit & wow u see some . sorry guys, most  of this

censored from  uuuuuhhhhi dont know.not players just mouthers.

sville yellow jacket(by way of silsbee) kinda way off the board aint ya. transient

or what,from silsbee or what,sville born or what,water boy or what. if it pleases

u to just hope this train to wreck, put your mouth in front of it. light up man,u

know some just cant keep their holes shut, this aint how l-town is just some

Graduated from Silsbee so I know all about Ltown

Lumberton talks this every year, You guys beat Silsbee in a scrimmage game in 06

and you clowns would have thought Ltown won state, but I seriously doubt Ltown will ever know that feeling.

Guest maverick24

Ok first of all WOS has their own problems they don't need to talk about winning a 4A district. You beat a team that is now 1-3 I wouldnt thump your chest about that. Your own fans are calling for the O.C. head on a stick. Why cant people from WOS just say yes or no do you think Lumberton will go to the playoffs but no you have to bash this years Raiders for what past teams have said or done. Look Scooter dont be dumb like some of the people that get on here. Most of the Dumb post about Raiders winning District or state are not from real Raider fans but just put on here to start crap.

S.Ville Jacket why are you bashing Lumberton all the time Heck you are from Silsbee you say but ashamed so u try to pretend and have the Jacket logo what a joke you are!!!

Lumberton's playoff pic will be clear in 2 weeks weather they look like a contender or pretender I think they have a good shot, But I have watched them play and I have seen 5 other district teams either in person or on film. So I am not just shooting off like most of you that have not seen Lumberton or the other teams in this district play. But still dog one out or build another up!!!!!!!

Ok first of all WOS has their own problems they don't need to talk about winning a 4A district. You beat a team that is now 1-3 I wouldnt thump your chest about that. Your own fans are calling for the O.C. head on a stick. Why cant people from WOS just say yes or no do you think Lumberton will go to the playoffs but no you have to bash this years Raiders for what past teams have said or done. Look Scooter dont be dumb like some of the people that get on here. Most of the Dumb post about Raiders winning District or state are not from real Raider fans but just put on here to start censored.

S.Ville Jacket why are you bashing Lumberton all the time Heck you are from Silsbee you say but ashamed so u try to pretend and have the Jacket logo what a joke you are!!!

Lumberton's playoff pic will be clear in 2 weeks weather they look like a contender or pretender I think they have a good shot, But I have watched them play and I have seen 5 other district teams either in person or on film. So I am not just shooting off like most of you that have not seen Lumberton or the other teams in this district play. But still dog one out or build another up!!!!!!!

Well freakin said....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin