Will Lumberton Make The Playoffs?

TheWilson

What yall think??  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What yall think??

• Yes
    • No

Ok first of all WOS has their own problems they don't need to talk about winning a 4A district. You beat a team that is now 1-3 I wouldnt thump your chest about that. Your own fans are calling for the O.C. head on a stick. Why cant people from WOS just say yes or no do you think Lumberton will go to the playoffs but no you have to bash this years Raiders for what past teams have said or done. Look Scooter dont be dumb like some of the people that get on here. Most of the Dumb post about Raiders winning District or state are not from real Raider fans but just put on here to start censored.

S.Ville Jacket why are you bashing Lumberton all the time Heck you are from Silsbee you say but ashamed so u try to pretend and have the Jacket logo what a joke you are!!!

Lumberton's playoff pic will be clear in 2 weeks weather they look like a contender or pretender I think they have a good shot, But I have watched them play and I have seen 5 other district teams either in person or on film. So I am not just shooting off like most of you that have not seen Lumberton or the other teams in this district play. But still dog one out or build another up!!!!!!!

I am proud to be from Silsbee, my son plays for Sville so I support him.

And yes you are shooting of your mouth, because you do not know if those are real Raider fans posting or not.

Grow up and quit taking things so personal.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the only challenge for Lumberton is Nederland because they are (4-0) right now and looking to go 5-0 and probably 6-0 against Port Neches not this week but next week.

i don't think you can make any judgements based on records at this point.  i'm not bashing lumberton, but their wins are less impressive than nederlands (in fact, it could be argued that their wins are less impressive than png's losses).  i think it's going to hinge on how lumberton does against the middle of the pack.  if they can take 3 of 4 from ozen/lcm/vidor/central, they have a decent shot.

Guest maverick24

i don't think you can make any judgements based on records at this point.  i'm not bashing lumberton, but their wins are less impressive than nederlands (in fact, it could be argued that their wins are less impressive than png's losses).  i think it's going to hinge on how lumberton does against the middle of the pack.  if they can take 3 of 4 from ozen/lcm/vidor/central, they have a decent shot.

Thats a funny statement Everyone had dayton as the 1 or 2 spot in District and Lumberton beat them and now that is not an impressive win!!!! Yall are all correct Lumberton has never maid the playoffslike all the rest of the teams in this District. Lumberton is however the only team in 22-4A to beat Dayton in a district team so untill u do that dont dog out that win.

Thats a funny statement Everyone had dayton as the 1 or 2 spot in District and Lumberton beat them and now that is not an impressive win!!!! Yall are all correct Lumberton has never maid the playoffslike all the rest of the teams in this District. Lumberton is however the only team in 22-4A to beat Dayton in a district team so untill u do that dont dog out that win.

isnt lumberton the only team to play dayton in district so far???

i think since the lumberton win, the only people that still have dayton in the 1 or 2 spot are dayton fans, and lumberton fans who want their win over dayton to be the win of the century instead of just a really nice win.

sville yellow jackets, i see where you are from now.lolololo for silsbee. since u

are our neighbor good luck with the home town tigers.as for the jackets, them

guys dont need luck,ther r awesome, ranked like 1 or 2 in state.they have

several other teams in the rankings too,everman,aledo,maybe even cleburne by now.problem isnt with these teams or players or communitys,its the few posters

that l-town has that are shootin off dumb comments.its the few posters from

other towns that do the same ,its mostly the one from sville by way of silsbee that

hates the raider nation.not aking u to get on the l-train just yet, just askin

stop shottin at us from the wood.lololololololo. remember sville had 37 yrs of

no playoffs,maybe one day we can turn it around. silsbee hade some sucess,&

i cheer for them, post for these guys,sville i do.you have never seen a bad

post from me on here buddy,check & see,i give credit were credit is due ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest EagleFan01

No disrespect to the L-Town faithful but I just don't see them getting in this season. Dayton,Nederland,and Central will be the three teams from that district.

DESPITE ALL THE USELESS COCKYNESS COMING FROM OTHER RAIDER FANS...I MYSELF AM A RAIDER FAN BUT WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT IS I KNOW IT WILL NOT BE EASY TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS AND WE NEED TO TREAT EVERYTEAM LIKE THEY ARE THE BEST WE CAINT GO INTO A GAME OVER CONFIDENT OR IMA FARAID IT WILL RESULT IN A LOSS THATS ONE THING I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH

i think since the lumberton win, the only people that still have dayton in the 1 or 2 spot are dayton fans, and lumberton fans who want their win over dayton to be the win of the century instead of just a really nice win.

bullets13 - you make it sound like Dayton will be the whipping boys of the district because they lost to Lumberton... Which team do you support in 22-4a?  I want to be sure I re-visit your quote after your team plays Dayton.  We'll just see how good that Dayton team is?  Don't sell the Broncos short, or the Raiders for that matter!  I see the Broncos going 6-1 or 5-2. 

Guest maverick24

re-read, i said "so far"....

I saw what you said and everyone has had their shot at Dayton and Lumberton is still the only one to beat them in a 22-4A district game  EVER LOL

I can guarantee that Lumberton will make the playoffs.

Since the OP didn't put a year on it, they can't lose forever...can they?  :D

it already seems like they've been losing forever... but i'm sure they'll make it in the next few years if they keep steadily improving.

I saw what you said and everyone has had their shot at Dayton and Lumberton is still the only one to beat them in a 22-4A district game   EVER LOL

Well mav, do you really want to go into last year's records to make a point? If so, let's bring up Lumberton's record from last year also.

Also, you say EVER like we are talking Dayton's entire history. They have been in 22-4A for all of... one year.

Guest TravelingBandsman

If Lumberton wants to make the playoffs, they will definitely have to beat either Beaumont Central or Nederland. Both will be difficult games for the Raiders. Other than that, beat Vidor this Friday, and at least PN-G or LC-M. With that, you may get there, but I might be mistaken. You have to take out both of the latter two.

As well, Nederland and Central will have to lose at least 1 or 2 games.

DESPITE ALL THE USELESS COCKYNESS COMING FROM OTHER RAIDER FANS...I MYSELF AM A RAIDER FAN BUT WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT IS I KNOW IT WILL NOT BE EASY TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS AND WE NEED TO TREAT EVERYTEAM LIKE THEY ARE THE BEST WE CAINT GO INTO A GAME OVER CONFIDENT OR IMA FARAID IT WILL RESULT IN A LOSS THATS ONE THING I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH

you're the type of lumberton fan who hasn't gotten on my nerves, if that counts for anything, b

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin