H-F. Post your comments

EC96

H-F looked alot better than they did against EC. If they play with the same

intensity the rest of the year, then we should win at least 3 of the remaining

6 games we have left. I will say this of WOS, they have alot of speed and talent

on both sides of the ball. If their QB can get better with his accuracy, they will be

hard team to beat. A word to the remaining teams on the WOS schedule. You

better shore up any weakness you have on the left side of your defense because

when they run to their right, they really bring it.

I will say this: HF came to play against us on Friday. They were much better than in years past, and the defense played very solid. If the offense could shape up to match the D, they would be a threat.

I will agree with all on here about the HF effort vs. WOS. The Horns showed up for 3 qtrs and played WOS very tough. Offensively HF was not great but man give some credit to the WOS defense. I thought HF had a great plan attacking WOS right up the gut, because when they tried to go outside, that speed of WOS killed them. But it was a very good showing for 3 qtrs, but what would happen if they just played a whole game. Look out 21-AAA the rest of the way!!!

Horns by 21 this Friday vs HJ!!!!

Just something I was thinking about also. Everyone is raving about Lumberton beating Dayton. Thats great for Lumberton,but does anyone remember H-F outplaying Lumberton in a scrimmage this year? Does that mean Lumberton is not that good? Or is H-F pretty good? I think H-F will surprise some people,starting this Friday against H-J. H-F has to win this game to contend. I wish they had school that day,I think it screws everything up. My son will not go to the Rice Festival Friday and tire out,I hope no other football players go either.

Just something I was thinking about also. Everyone is raving about Lumberton beating Dayton. Thats great for Lumberton,but does anyone remember H-F outplaying Lumberton in a scrimmage this year? Does that mean Lumberton is not that good? Or is H-F pretty good? I think H-F will surprise some people,starting this Friday against H-J. H-F has to win this game to contend. I wish they had school that day,I think it screws everything up. My son will not go to the Rice Festival Friday and tire out,I hope no other football players go either.

I agree 100% about the Rice Festival being a distraction. EC will be out of school on Friday and I would support our coaches if they told the boys to report to the fieldhouse at 8:00 AM on Friday morning. I believe staying with normal routine on game day is important and helps keep the guys focused.

Why don't the HF coach bring the players in all day and have activities planed for them.The Rice Fest. is a distraction if you let it be,it is up to the PARENTS AND COACHES to make sure it does not effect friday night.The Head coach should take control,he is the one that is fired if he looses.If parents are worried they should say no,you can not go!!!!!!!! If you let your players go to the Fest. all day don't Bit&# about loosing.

Attention all Hardin Jefferson Football Players:

The coaches from both schools want you to attend the Rice Festival on Thursday & Friday. Pick up your free passes at Channel 6 studios. Courtesy of Longhorn Booster Club.

Also it is not the Yee haw bowl. (Maybe the crawfish bowl)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder