LC-M At PN-G Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm changing my prediction after seeing all of the LCM fans posts. At first, I picked LCM because I was trying to be nonbias, but I can't help it  PNG 21 LCM 13

I gave LCM 13 because the ref will say that the extra point was no good even though he kicked it through the uprights ::)

The only reason I gave LCM two touchdowns is because I imagine that we'll try a sideline bomb again and LCM defense will get an INT for a TD

I hope PNG dosent start changing people around on the team.  I think they just need to adjust to a shorter passing attack.  I have to say as of now for me this game could go either way.  It all depends on who will be playing for PNG.  I heard thru the grapevine that PNG made some switches on the O line.  Dont know who but that concerns me big time.

Game ends in tie !!!! :D

I hope PNG dosent start changing people around on the team.  I think they just need to adjust to a shorter passing attack.  I have to say as of now for me this game could go either way.  It all depends on who will be playing for PNG.  I heard thru the grapevine that PNG made some switches on the O line.  Dont know who but that concerns me big time.

Game ends in tie !!!! :D

the only change we made was the center position  going back to our quicker center to get to the Middle linebacker they have  he is fast  so we will see what happens

Your kidding me they took out the big center ?  I tell you what I would take size and strength over speed in a game like this. You have to have someone who can move a pile and push when its needed.  He seemed to make some hugh holes on the O line for the running game.  Did they put the guy in who played against Crosby ? 

They changed out the center ?  What was wrong with him to begin with.  He is a massive kid !  and good !  Well I surely hope that if this faster center dosent cut it out there they will put the regular one back in.  I see this as a very big gamble.  I hope for PNG's sake it dosent back fire.  Good luck !

ross is the new centers last name. and he is very agressive and quick to.. were trying him out because riley is just a little lazy. in the ozen game tezeno had a td in the bag on the screen play but ran into riley who was just standing in the middle of the field while tezeno was cutting the other way for open field

I'm not defending anyone in this decision they made.  But I went back and watched the game video on the PNG web site.  I saw the center block and then go to set up the screen.  The ball went to the back, he was running and if you will go back and look at the video, you will see he was heading towards a linebacker when Tezeno ran into him.  Now in all my years of playing ball, including college, a running back is to pick his seam and run off of the blockers.  Your center was in the process of moving towards a linebacker to block him, setting up a wall.  So if your "lazy center" is so lazy then why did he appear to and actually show in the video his movement towards a defender to block him.  The running back ran into him.

Now a more serious note:  If your actually on this team,  and your accusing someone of being lazy,  I feel real sorry for this teams future.  Im sure if you do play,  you have loafed on the field as well.  Which I did not see the center doing.

Now I will instead go watch a real team who has togetherness than a team who beats and talks down on their own teammates. No wonder PNG is having such a difficult time.  I'm sure Nederland and Central will be a more exciting game. 

TO:  Indian28 & wrcom

wrcom I can see what your saying about changing out centers.  I also went and rewatched the video of the game against Ozen.  You were right, the center was moving into what appeared to be a linebacker who happened to be free and was moving towards Tezeno.  Tezeno ran into the center.  The center wasent standing there either.  I dont think it was either players faults.  Also I believe it was the first TD of the game,  they ran behind the center,  who helped blow open a hole,  Tezeno ran in for the TD.  Yes wrcom he is a big ol boy with alot of talent.  He can run block very well and is good at pass blocking as well.  In my opinion I wouldnt give up on the trible.  Remember alot can change in a game and in practice.  I'm sure if the new center gets his butt handed to him a few times or the middle backer runs over him they will put the big center in to stop that.

Indian28  As a fan of PNG for along time now,  I wanted to say thank you for your efforts on the field and off the field.  I just encourage you to keep your opinions of your TEAMMATES TO THE LOCKER ROOM !!!  You should never post on here any problems your team may be having.  Keep it to yourselves.  You are part of a team.  I'm sure you wouldnt appreciate someone on here smearing your name and making you look like a terrible player.  Thats not good for anyone, espically the whole team.  I'm sure the coaches made this decision based upon who you are playing,  thats fine.  If it works they are going to be commended by everyone, but if it dosent work then  hey you know what happens then.  Indian28 I have a question.  I know in the past PNG goes about half speed in practice alot so as not to increase the chances of injuries.  I know they did a few years back when my son played.  I feel that maybe this might be the cause of criticism.  Dont know, I'm not there at the practices.  Just remember,  every player has their own strengths anD weaknesses.  I'm sure there are things you need to work on as well.  Kinda like they say, remove to speck from your own eye before you remove anothers.  Good luck tonight Indian28.  If they call upon the big center then give him some good high fives and encouragement. If you guys play as a team you guys will win as a team !!!!!!!!!!!

GO INDIANS !!!!!!!!!!!

now now !!! dont go saying you have this game in the bag !  you dont.  Just because of this conversation of a slight of disagreement dosent mean you win.  They have been playing as a team and they will continue to play as a solid force team.  Any changes made are to the advantage of the team making the changes.  Nederland lost a great QB and now they have a Soph starting.  Has Nederland lost a game with the Soph QB in ?  No they havent.  It was a change.  The more I think about this game the more I see PNG winning.  WHY ?  Because BOJO (Clown) is to big headed.  PNG has been humble all season.  They have worked on what they need to and have made the adjustments and changes as they see fit to be made.  My thought,  bring onto the field tonight and the team most prepared and the team wanting the W will win !!!  (Irregardless of who plays and who dosent)

I hear PNG'S QB is not that strong. 2 years in a row for the Bears.

LCM 35

PNG 14

LCM'S DEFENSE IS SUPERB

Cherokee will not be played much this Friday night.

Ok what you got to say now? you and all your kin over that way? 41-13 great defense  ON OUR PART 4 sacks (by the way that green helmets matched the grass really well) 3 fumble recoverys and 4 picks one run back for a TD, where that annoying volleyball person

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder