Hardin @ Warren

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardin has a good club and may be the favorite in this one but Warren plays pretty good defense.I don't see the Hornets putting up those kinds of numbers.Unfortunately for the Warriors they wont have to score a ton to win.Playing at Warren I'm rooting for my boys but Hardin probably wins it .

Hardin-28

Warren-12 Gee I hope I'm wrong.Go Warriors

Guest BLEEDORANGEANDBLACK

I'VE GOT FAITH IN MY BOYS.WARREN-30 HARDIN 14.OUR DEFENSE IS TOUGHER THAN PEOPLE GIVE THEM CREDIT FOR.OFFENSE SHOULD BE GETTIN IT TOGETHER THIS WEEK.HOPEFULLY OUR LINE WILL STEP IT UP AND OUR RECIEVERS ALSO.GO WARRIORS!!!

What do history and defense have to do with each other?Warren will not shut Hardin out but I don't think anyone puts up 50 the way Warren plays defense.The Warren boys will play hard and they have some big play kids if they get them the ball.They play this game on Thursday to avoid a conflict with the county fair (they have done it for years).Maybe the short week will help the defense.

Warren will not shut Hardin out but I don't think anyone puts up 50 the way Warren plays defense.

Hardin can if they want too!!!!!!we have played both Warren and Hardin and not downing Warren but your D is no match for the Hornets. The second string will be in by the fourth you will see come Thurs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder