?Lumberton? Please Guys!!!

shorttexas1

I know you guys have not been winners in the past and I know it feel sgood to get the win.  BUT, you guys need to cool it... It is about 7 L-town threads already....  It's hard to be losers but its even harded to be good winners.. 

Very big win for your school...  Take it with pride and respect and preparde for the next district battle!

Guest maverick24

Thats funny because after the 55-7 game last year there were about 20 threads on here about how overrated Lumberton was. I know it hurts that Lumberton schocked the district  and made all of your predictions look silly. What was yours 48-7 or something like that??  Look just hope Lumberton stumbles so yall can go back to bashing them again. I know that is all yall are waiting for!!!!

Guest band of brothers

Thats funny because after the 55-7 game last year there were about 20 threads on here about how overrated Lumberton was. I know it hurts that Lumberton schocked the district  and made all of your predictions look silly. What was yours 48-7 or something like that??   Look just hope Lumberton stumbles so yall can go back to bashing them again. I know that is all yall are waiting for!!!!

how true that is!, but you know, people will never see it that way, not as long as you are from lumberton.

This reminds me of when Vidor beat Nederland last season. Then, the next week they went into Lumberton and got beat. Only difference here is that I think this Lumberton team is quite a bit better than that Vidor team. Better be focused this week. Nobody cares what happened the week before after the game is over. Time to move forward!

This reminds me of when Vidor beat Nederland last season. Then, the next week they went into Lumberton the next week and got beat. Only difference here is that I think this Lumberton team is quite a bit better than that Vidor team. Better be focused this week. Nobody cares what happened the week before after the game is over. Time to move forward!

Exactly.  Vidor talked about beating Ned all of last season and only won one other district game.  Better get your game face on for this week!!

This reminds me of when Vidor beat Nederland last season. Then, the next week they went into Lumberton and got beat. Only difference here is that I think this Lumberton team is quite a bit better than that Vidor team. Better be focused this week. Nobody cares what happened the week before after the game is over. Time to move forward!

AMEN! Act like you've been there, guys. It's starting to look like you'd be perfectly happy if the season ended now. It was an impressive win, but Nederland, Central and possibly LC-M are better than Dayton right now. Beat two of them, and I'll believe that you're for real this year.

I know you guys have not been winners in the past and I know it feel sgood to get the win.  BUT, you guys need to cool it... It is about 7 L-town threads already....  It's hard to be losers but its even harded to be good winners.. 

Very big win for your school...  Take it with pride and respect and preparde for the next district battle!

agreed.. were preparing for vidor now!

AMEN! Act like you've been there, guys. It's starting to look like you'd be perfectly happy if the season ended now. It was an impressive win, but Nederland, Central and possibly LC-M are better than Dayton right now. Beat two of them, and I'll believe that you're for real this year.

Could not have said it better. I am just not ready to jump on the Ltrain, but if they keep on winning I might have to throw myself under it.

EXACTLY......I said the very same thing on another post, and they couldn't take it. It hurt their  feelings, like I wasn't giving them enough credit!

Guest maverick24

WOW is this the same person that talked how good Dayton was and the best in district  before the game and how they would beat Lumberton by 21 But one week later you say NED CENTRAL and LCM may be better than Dayton!! Is this John Kerry you sure flip flop like him!!!! You knew nothing about Lumberton but trashed them last week, this week keep your mouth shut and dont show  what you do or don't know!!!!!!

The problem with this statement is, how do they know how to act? They have never been there.

Hey, im thinkin after all the stuff that that 22 4a puts those raiders through, with the predictions and the way people down them, i think theyve earned the right to post and talk all they want, lumbertons never had a team with this much talent or heart before and in the past all people did was laugh at them, let them talk, theyve EARNED that for now....... and it helps that they help to shut up my all too cocky neighbors from the other side of old river  ;D ;D ;D

Congrats raiders KEEP IT ROLLIN!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder