Hardin-Jefferson 84 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 63/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to Hardin-Jefferson 84 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 63/FINAL
1 hour ago, Bear Cave said:

HJ 84, LCM 63

Bears led by Ben Elliott with 30 and Jesse Doucette 18.  

Bears fall to 5-2 and will travel to Jasper on Tuesday.  

Was Elliott #22 ? I wasn’t charting anything just watching but that kid is as good a pure shooter as I’ve seen in a long time. 

7 hours ago, whsalum said:

Was Elliott #22 ? I wasn’t charting anything just watching but that kid is as good a pure shooter as I’ve seen in a long time. 

Yes that is him. He is a nice player and Jeffcoat does a great job with him. It seems like he is taking over while Doucette fades a little but only time will tell. If Elliot and Doucette are firing on all cylinders come district they will be tough to defeat. 

2 hours ago, EagleFan2004 said:

Yes that is him. He is a nice player and Jeffcoat does a great job with him. It seems like he is taking over while Doucette fades a little but only time will tell. If Elliot and Doucette are firing on all cylinders come district they will be tough to defeat. 

They will definitely be in the hunt in that district. Post play and depth aren’t where it needs to be but shooting is not a problem in LCM lol