**Kountze 15 Warren 14 Final/Comments**

I was very proud to hear the Lions won last night.

Even though he's out for the season, Chad Morrison is still smiling (at least he was when I interviewed him for the school paper (I got to interview the homecoming king and I'll just let y'all guess who he was)). He told me he's doing well. He's a great guy.

first...good job by both teams....district is looking very interesting

My real comment is about the referees and their inability to do their jobs.  I'm not sure how the calls were at this game but at the Deweyville vs Hardin it was PITIFUL!!  Before anyone gets their panties in knot, I am from Deweyville and No, I am not saying that we lost due to poor calls.  We lost because They played a better ballgame than we did.  Congrats Hardin!  BUT....the men wearing the black and white stripes for our game  STUNK THE PLACE UP!!!    I have never seen such bad calling.  Everyone is allowed mistakes...even refs...but they should not have accepted their paycheck that night.  In today's world...you should have to do a job before you get paid for it. 

Where do these refs come from?  That makes two games, same district - 24AA-that has had bad referees?  I do realize that the more experienced refs got the bigger games...still no excuse!  There has to be someone they answer to!! 

To the players  --  for all the teams --- keep up the good work!!  Ya'll are showing great sportmanship towards each other....it's making for some great Friday Night Football!!!

I didn't see any blatent hits to take a player out during this game. ::) What I did see for a fact, was a group of Kountze fans cussing our boys and saying something about a cheap shot. I also watched a Koutnze player cheapshot our QB/Kicker twice in a row after he had clearly kicked the PAT. But nobody's whining, and I'm not holding it against all Kountze fans. There are always a few bad apples in every group. 

no no no.....there was only like a couple people from kountze who said some stuff...but there was just a bunch of people who just jumped in and didnt know what was going on...there was a flag thrown for that but not for what happened to 74....i dont know how you didnt see what happened during and after the play....

My son plays and he has said yall cant make up your minds who done it been blamed on 3 different players seems like yall dont know who done it either

nobody said anything about three players..there was one who really did do it...said that there was about three standing over the down player...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder