Predictions on 24-2A (this year)

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell you this ATM1989. I played 1st base for buna last year and in both of those games we made countless errors and did not hit the ball worth sh**. thats why they WUZ so close. and by the way goatherder. who cares if we can spell or not. its the fricken internet

Wow!  Both games huh?

THOSE 2 games last year with kountze and buna were close and its not because of errors i played in  both those games we were the only team buna really had a tuff time with and the buna coach said he liked playin us cause it was good compitition. I look foward to both of the buna and kountze games this year.

I can tell you this ATM1989. I played 1st base for buna last year and in both of those games we made countless errors and did not hit the ball worth sh**. thats why they WUZ so close. and by the way goatherder. who cares if we can spell or not. its the fricken internet

Hey Buna 13, are you playing college ball anywhere?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lineshot

Her is how the whole thing plays out and keep this post for later in the year when it all comes true:

1st-Buna    Great returning team and a great coaching staff

2nd-Hardin  Scrappy team that will know how or find a way to win due to their coach

3rd-Kountze  Good returning team, will start to come together after losing a few like last year

This is pretty much the way I see it going. 

• 4 weeks later...
Sportsman it is great to be excited about Kountze this year. I agree that the baseball team will be pretty dawg gone good. Should win District, i don't think so! Kountze made the playoffs and only lost one kid. They only lost to Buna by 1 run both district games, So yes they should be excited. Now, Buna lost 3 starters and went 4 rounds deep in the playoffs. Kountze got beat the first round. Buna went 11-1 in district and Kountze did not give Buna their lose, so untill the Champs are beaten they should be the favorite. So that being said I'm not sure that Kountze is shoe in to win district but they should be in the mix. I hope Buna can play like they did last year and I hope both Kountze and Buna will represent the district well in the playoffs. But we have not even started yet! Best of luck to all teams in 24-2A should be alot of fun watching this year.

[quote name="Bobcat55" post="315689" timestamp="1200341582"]
Sportsman it is great to be excited about Kountze this year. I agree that the baseball team will be pretty dawg gone good. Should win District, i don't think so! Kountze made the playoffs and only lost one kid. They only lost to Buna by 1 run both district games, So yes they should be excited. Now, Buna lost 3 starters and went 4 rounds deep in the playoffs. Kountze got beat the first round. Buna went 11-1 in district and Kountze did not give Buna their lose, so untill the Champs are beaten they should be the favorite. So that being said I'm not sure that Kountze is shoe in to win district but they should be in the mix. I hope Buna can play like they did last year and I hope both Kountze and Buna will represent the district well in the playoffs. But we have not even started yet! Best of luck to all teams in 24-2A should be alot of fun watching this year.
[/quote]

Bobcat55, I have seen alot of your post on football and baseball.  It seems to me that you really favor Buna.  I know Orangefield is the Bobcats.  Could it be that your from Orangefield and now coaching in Buna?  However, 24-2a as well as 21-3a should be very exciting districts to watch this year.  And I agree, best of luck to all the teams. 

Bull crap, Bobby Earl Granger.  Quit lying to these children.

The only Granger that I ever heard of was a kid name Jeff, and if I'm not mistaken, he was a pretty good athlete.  If this Granger is a coach at Buna.  Is he a junior high coach? 

Jeff Granger from Orangefield was an excellent athlete....football and baseball. Went to A&M.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder