Predictions on 24-2A (this year)

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

why is everyone talking bout anuach, i do belive that kountze beat anuach pretty bad both times we played them and we only lost one player from last year, we have a bunch of experience our pitchers are throwing harder and are hitting has got a lot better we gave buna a run for their money both times we played them. so i think kountze has a really good chance to win district if no that 2nd place

Wasn't Buna's star pitcher a senior last year.  Will Buna have more than one pitcher that can really throw the ball?  How many starters will return for each team in this district?

Yeah buna lost a good pitcher last year, but still have hillin, who pitched just as many games in the playoffs as Muck, and there is a senior pitcher that will step up this year, and three sophmores...  ;D

Dont be worried about how i spell just no that kounzte is going to have a good team and that we are going to be hard to beat. Just because anuach beat buna last year that doesnt mean nothin. kountze has got bigger stronger and faster  and we are ready play and win

ok let's break this down...you are from kounzte, we are from anuach and doesn't mean nothin I think I have all the Phonics books somewhere if you would like to borrow them or in your case "bory dem"

Guest fanofthagame

Hey GoatHerder......Im coming in on a nuetral standpoint. But it doesn't sound good when all you can talk about in your reply is how the person cant spell. This isn't a spellin bee on here....cut some slack why dont you reply with some info to his post, not how he can't spell.

Who does kountze have that is SOOO good?? ???

Yeah.....Right!!

BBfan, you must be a player from Buna.  And if you are, or a just a fan and you keep up with the games that are played, then you would know (and correct me if I'm wrong) that Kountze was 2nd in district and from what I heard both games against Kountze was a one run game.  If you have stats, please post them.  However, from what I have seen and heard, Buna does have a good program & some quality players.

Hey GoatHerder......Im coming in on a nuetral standpoint. But it doesn't sound good when all you can talk about in your reply is how the person cant spell. This isn't a spellin bee on here....cut some slack why dont you reply with some info to his post, not how he can't spell.

first of all fanofthagame, please stay out of our business it's not personal between him and I we are both having fun with one another. He knows I am not trying to hurt his feelings just like I know the same. We don't need the mom/dad figure coming in and monitoring us...they have people who do that for us on this site

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder