Hallettsville 27 Diboll 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to Hallettsville 27 Diboll 0/FINAL

Halletsville has a solid team and used some creative/trick play calling that was impressive. The RB Brooks was good but not spectacular in my opinion. He was a bigger weapon punting the ball. He pinned Diboll inside the 5 on multiple drives. Halletsville has a good shot at winning Region 3 but I did not walk away thinking they would challenge for the state title. Hope they do though. 

13 hours ago, Woodshed said:

Halletsville has a solid team and used some creative/trick play calling that was impressive. The RB Brooks was good but not spectacular in my opinion. He was a bigger weapon punting the ball. He pinned Diboll inside the 5 on multiple drives. Halletsville has a good shot at winning Region 3 but I did not walk away thinking they would challenge for the state title. Hope they do though. 

Out of who's left; who will they play for the Regional title?

18 hours ago, Woodshed said:

I think Brooks is a UT commit. He might not have looked too spectacular most of the game due to Diboll’s run defense but I seen a clip where he had a 10 or 15 yard TD and broke a Diboll defenders ankle with a very smooth cutback. Hallettsville will more than likely win region 3 

6 hours ago, Setx fan said:

I think Brooks is a UT commit. He might not have looked too spectacular most of the game due to Diboll’s run defense but I seen a clip where he had a 10 or 15 yard TD and broke a Diboll defenders ankle with a very smooth cutback. Hallettsville will more than likely win region 3 

Yeah he certainly has good cuts and vision once he gets in space. I guess I saw that Texas commitment and expected more. Very talented young man for sure.