New predictions for 21-3a

thats the thing hf can never play a full game. its either they dominate in the first half or dominate in the second half. just like they did with ec yea they dominated the second half but it was too late. its been a problem at hf for quite a few years. if hf could play a whole game like they do a first or second half of a game they could be alot of teams, but until they learn how to do that theyre gonna get beat by alot of teams.    Good luck horns things will come around soon!!!

[move]GO BUCS!!![/move]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, it takes at least 4 quarters, thats for sure. Its been a problem, but hey I think (hope?) after the whoopin EC put on them, they will learn a lesson and not parade around the opponents schools on game day. They got the talent. If they didn't learn the lesson , then of course they'll stay at home come playoff time.

GoBucs07, have you seen Kirbyville or WOS play? I hope so, because WOS is a name to us. Its funny how YOU get on here and say WOS is too good to get beat by anyone in this district. Anyone can get beat on any given night and that is a FACT. Your Bucs suppose to be a force this year, but Buna is the team that is really impressing me and might just take the district title from you guys. Watch what you say on here especially if your not in 21-3a.

EC could beat quite a few 4A teams ?? There are a very very good 2A team and can beat some 3A's which they have proven, but I do not think there is one 4A team in this area that they could beat. And yes I saw EC play last week vs HJ.

The battle for 3rd IMHO includes the horns. (This is all speculation right??)

After 2 victories, HF was a little overconfident with a kicka** East Chambers squad that could beat quite a few local 4A squads. They got a good woopin for 2 qtrs and roared back in the 2nd half. HF is a contender in my book.

oh watch what i say huh?? ah whatcha gonna do to me??  :D    i believe the subject on this bulletin is New predictions for 21-3a, thats y im just givin my opinion on it, i may be right or i may be wrong it doesnt really matter at all. so if you wanna start a new subject on 24-2a then be my guest.  your entitled to your opinion too, if you think buna will beat ec then thats fine but we wont find out until they get done playin..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin