New predictions for 21-3a

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is possible that Hamphire Fannette could wind up in third for a play-off position. I think it is a toss up between HF, Silsbee, Jasper.

1. WOS

2. Kirbyville

3. HF, Silsbee, Jasper

6. Orangefield

7.8. HJ or BC.

It is possible that Orangefield could take the third spot. All their games have been close through week 3.

Now that the predistrict games are done. I have to agree that HF could be the district dark horse. If you look at how they have played, they have been pretty competitive. They also played Jasper and Silsbee pretty dang tough last year. They have been flying under the radar, but I look for them to challenge for a playoff spot.

Now that the predistrict games are done. I have to agree that HF could be the district dark horse. If you look at how they have played, they have been pretty competitive. They also played Jasper and Silsbee pretty dang tough last year. They have been flying under the radar, but I look for them to challenge for a playoff spot.

I think they will. Coach Avarez said that.

Kirbyville in that 46-16 revenge over WOS from last year. Kirbyville has too many weapons for that chain gang defense to handle. Other wise prove me wrong at the Wildcat stadium.

I think WOS wins.

Kville will probably score on their first 2 possessions, then after that get shut down

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833