*PNG vs. Ozen Predictions*

Guest ndn09

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eat crow, whatever, West Brook is 7-0 lifetime against PNG.  And if you are going by recent history did PNG make the playoffs last year?  What about the year before?  PNG fans always accuse people of hating on Mid-County, but that's not the case here I give Nederland their respect they prove it on the field.  Back to topic Ozen wins this game!!!

Here we go with history, you better look that stuff up before you eat crow, and then tell me who has had more playoff wins, and state titles. Back on the topic, PNG wins this game

Well Scalp em, if you want to consider WB wasn't around in the 50's plus Hebert(which was merged with Forest Park) has about 3 titles in the 50's and 60's plus 1 in the 70's, then the emmersion now called WB has more titles than PN-G.....

But Yeo is right, 7-0 WB since '82 and y'all get 60+ scored on

Speaking of history, what is ozen's record vrs. PN-G. Seems that is the history we need to look at. I say this is a pickem game becuse it is still to early in the season to get a read on the teams but If you go with history and the fact it should be a close game PN-G should get the W.

Read Yeojl posts, and you can see why he is a mc hater, why not put your comment and move on to the WB thread. That won't happen because there is a handful that like to stir the MC teams up because they are jealous of the pride that the MC schools have about their teams.

Why do Indian fans have to lump their sucky team up with Nederland's team?  Is it because you want to claim their success  as your own?  Anytime someone says PNG is going to lose you say Mid-County hater, Mid-County hater.  I pick Nederland to beat Vidor and I pick your Indians to lose to Ozen so get over it.  You guys havent done anything but beat a weak Silsbee team and have been shut out in the other two games you played.  You have a really good QB, but no WRs.  All three of your RBs are just average.  In other words your offense is decent at best.  So stop saying I'm a Mid-County hater.  I guess you want the Bulldog fans to help defend you on this board.

Don't count on Joey eating crow on Sat.  I've never seen him admit that he was wrong.

whatever, I always admit when I am wrong.  I said on the other board after you guys beat Ozen last year I was wrong.  I also said that your team wasnt that good and they wouldnt make the playoffs.  You Indians told me I was wrong and just mad cause Ozen lost, but did you make the playoffs?

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS !

GAME OF THE WEEK

PN-G AT OZEN

The Indians travel to Beaumont to take on Ozen. This game will be tough to predict. It could go either way. The purple blood runs deep, I got to have faith that the Indians defense will be good enough to stop the Ozen offense while the offense ends up with over 250 yards rushing on way to an Indian victory. PN-G wins this one in a close game.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

PN-G 14 OZEN 7

For more predictions go to....

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86